Hi Everyone — Happy Valentine’s Day! Do you have any special plans? We avoid going out on holidays, but we celebrate as a family, with a fun breakfast, a celebratory dinner and plenty of chocolate involved. In fact, I think we’re going to need a little break from chocolate after this day is over!
Thanks for taking time out of your weekend to come over and party at Snickerdoodle Sunday! There were so many amazing posts to enjoy last week, and it looks like quite a few of you are busy with makeovers. I just love a good makeover, so I’m featuring a few of them this week. Since I’ve got a few projects of my own going on, I can definitely use some inspiration!
I loved this Powder Room Makeover from Casa Watkins, and the room looks completely different now.
I think this Bedroom makeover from Navy Wife Peters turned out great! Not only did she change the style, but she also painted this dresser.
Holly from the Coconut’s Survival Guide did an incredible roundup of Closet Makeovers.
And, Two Keck Girls shared a great Ikea Chest Makeover.
Meet The Team!
- Remember to Follow Your hostesses. We all choose our own features, and this is the easiest way to know if you were chosen!
- Link to your post and not to your blog home page
- No adult content blogs, Family Friendly posts – old or new
- No more than three links to your blog
- No links directly to your shops or websites selling things please! Reviews with affiliate links are fine!
- Try to visit and comment on other blogs — it’s the best way to meet people! Also, we would love it if you link back to your host and spread the word about our party.
*Adding your link to this blog hop gives the hostesses permission to share your posts and pictures via social media and as features on Snickerdoodle Sunday. All features will be pinned to our Pinterest boards and will be linked back to the original source.*