Hello everyone, and welcome to Snickerdoodle Sunday number 76 — wow, that’s a lot, isn’t it?! I hope you all had a great week and are having a fun weekend so far. We’ve been having gorgeous spring weather, but that means it’s allergy season too — ugh. Anyone else having allergy trouble?
Anyway, I’m loving all of the spring ideas floating around, and it looks like you’ve been pretty busy. There were so many pretty crafts and makeovers shared last week and some very drool-worthy recipes too. Seriously, I feel like I have to get up and get a snack whenever I look at some of these food posts! I’ll show you a few that really caught my eye.
April is grilled cheese month, and I could not stop staring at this Gouda Jalapeno Roasted Red Pepper Grilled Cheese from Honey and Birch. Go check out her post, but be prepared to get a serious attack of the munchies.
I loved this Spring Clothespin Wreath from the Jenny Evolution. It’s so pretty and easy too.
And, I about squealed when I saw this Balsamic Beet Salad with Arugula, Goat Cheese and Walnuts from A Dish of Daily Life. One of my favorite local restaurants serves this, and I have always wanted to make my own.
Thanks to all of you for coming to our party and sharing your wonderful creations, and a special congrats to this week’s features. Don’t forget to stop by the other host’s blogs and check out their features, as well.
I can’t wait to see what amazing creations you have to share this week, so let’s get this party started!
Meet Our Team!
- Remember to Follow Your hostesses. We all choose our own features, and this is the easiest way to know if you were chosen!
- Link to your post and not to your blog home page
- No adult content blogs. Please link only family friendly posts – old or new
- No more than three links to your blog
- No links directly to your shops or websites selling things please! Reviews with affiliate links are fine!
- Try to visit and comment on other blogs — it’s the best way to meet people! Also, we would love it if you link back to your host and spread the word about our party.
*Adding your link to this blog party gives the hostesses permission to share your posts and pictures via social media and as features on Snickerdoodle Sunday. All features will be pinned to our Pinterest boards and will be linked back to the original source.*