Hello, hello! It’s time again for our weekly Snickerdoodle Sunday party, and I’m thrilled that you could join us! I hope you had a wonderful week — It’s been super busy here, and our weekend is packed, as usual. So, thank you all SO much for taking the time to stop by and share your awesome projects, delicious food and great ideas. Reading your posts is such a fun part of my week, and I love getting to know you all a little bit better.
There were some really terrific posts shared at last week’s party, but here are the ones that jumped out at me.
Don’t you all just love these adorable little Spoon Flowers from Across the Boulevard? They just scream spring, and they were also featured on Hometalk!
Next, I just drooled over this Almond Chocolate Chunk Loaf from DIY Budget Girl. It was late at night when I saw this, but I seriously could have finished the entire loaf!
And, I literally squealed when I saw this DIY Flash Diffuser from Titi Crafty. I just bought a new camera, and this is one of the best ideas ever!
A big Congrats to all of the talented bloggers who were featured! And, don’t forget to check out the other hosts — you may have been featured on one of their blogs. And now, it’s time to see what you have to share with us this week!
Meet The Team!
- Remember to Follow Your hostesses. We all choose our own features, and this is the easiest way to know if you were chosen!
- Link to your post and not to your blog home page
- No adult content blogs, Family Friendly posts – old or new
- No more than three links to your blog
- No links directly to your shops or websites selling things please! Reviews with affiliate links are fine!
- Try to visit and comment on other blogs — it’s the best way to meet people! Also, we would love it if you link back to your host and spread the word about our party.
*Adding your link to this blog hop gives the hostesses permission to share your posts and pictures via social media and as features on Snickerdoodle Sunday. All features will be pinned to our Pinterest boards and will be linked back to the original source.*