Hello, everyone! Welcome to another fun Snickerdoodle Sunday! Are you staying home this weekend or do you have some fun plans? I’m off playing Dance Mom all weekend, which is exhausting but SO worth it when you see your child on stage!
I know many of you are having some very cold weather right now, so I decided to focus on a few light and bright ideas for today’s features.
I absolutely loved this tasty looking Avocado Hummus from Memories By The Mile, and I can’t wait to try the recipe!
I’ve been in a cleaning mood lately, so when LL Farm shared her gorgeous
Farmhouse Sink and her cleaning tips, I wanted to share them with all of you! Love the kitchen too.
And, Debbie Dabble showed off her amazing Victorian Style Living Room. If you love vintage decor, you have to go visit and see her beautiful home!
Thanks, ladies! It was so nice of you to share your talents at Snickerdoodle Sunday. Feel free to grab a button and invite your friends over too!
Meet The Team!
- Remember to Follow Your hostesses. We all choose our own features, and this is the easiest way to know if you were chosen!
- Link to your post and not to your blog home page
- No adult content blogs, Family Friendly posts – old or new
- No more than three links to your blog
- No links directly to your shops or websites selling things please! Reviews with affiliate links are fine!
- Try to visit and comment on other blogs — it’s the best way to meet people! Also, we would love it if you link back to your host and spread the word about our party.
*Adding your link to this blog hop gives the hostesses permission to share your posts and pictures via social media and as features on Snickerdoodle Sunday. All features will be pinned to our Pinterest boards and will be linked back to the original source.*