Thank you so much for joining us for another fun Snickerdoodle Sunday Party! Speaking of parties, are you hosting or joining a Super Bowl party? Since the big game is Arizona, we’ve been hearing so much about it lately, so I thought I would ask. I’m not big on pro football, so I have to admit I’m not that excited about the actual game, but those commercials are always so much fun to watch, so we’ve got a nice menu planned, and we will definitely be tuning in!
Once again, there was an amazing turnout at the party last week, and I tried to visit as many of you as possible. I also tried to pin and tweet as many of your posts as I could. They were all so amazing that it was difficult to choose some features, but I do have some fun posts to share.
My little dancer and I loved, and I mean loved these adorable Tutu Socks from Jenerally Informed!
If you have a little princess in your life, you’re definitely going to want to make her some of these, so be sure to click on the link and read Jen’s tutorial. Guess what we’ll be making soon in my house?!
I liked these Easy Super Bowl Appetizers shared by The Crafty Side of Sarcasm. We love wings, and these sound tasty!
I loved these Photography Tips shared by A Life in Balance. School pictures are so expensive, and she has some ideas for taking your own pics and saving money!
Y’all may know by now how much I love decorating with plates, so I had to share this pretty Blue and Red Luncheon by Fabby’s Living. Isn’t it so sweet? Love those plates!
Thanks to all of you for sharing your talents with us! I can’t wait to see what you’re bringing this week!
Meet The Team!
- Remember to Follow Your hostesses. We all choose our own features, and this is the easiest way to know if you were chosen!
- Link to your post and not to your blog home page
- No adult content blogs, Family Friendly posts – old or new
- No more than three links to your blog
- No links directly to your shops or websites selling things please! Reviews with affiliate links are fine!
- Try to visit and comment on other blogs — it’s the best way to meet people! Also, we would love it if you link back to your host and spread the word about our party.
*Adding your link to this blog hop gives the hostesses permission to share your posts and pictures via social media and as features on Snickerdoodle Sunday. All features will be pinned to our Pinterest boards and will be linked back to the original source.*