Hello, hello! Happy Saturday to everyone, and welcome to the 71st week of Snickerdoodle Sunday and the first one for the month of March . I’m off at yet another dance competition, so I’ll keep this short and sweet. Thanks to all of you who linked up last week, and if you are new to the party, I hope you’ll make this a regular part of your weekend.
We had a ton of green inspiration at last week’s party, and no wonder, since St. Patrick’s Day is almost here. So, here are a few green goodies to enjoy!
Don’t these Mint Chocolate Brownies from Growing Up Gabel look incredible?! I think these are going on our St. Paddy’s Day menu!
If you still need some decorating ideas, check out these Best St. Patrick’s Day Ideas from Miss Kopy Kat. She always has amazing projects to share!
I also loved this tasty-looking recipe for St. Patrick’s Day Popcorn from Marilyn’s Treats.
And, how about a hearty Irish Meal in a Bowl from the Kitchen Chopper? I love one-dish meals, and this looks great!
A special thanks to all of our featured bloggers! If you like, you can grab a feature button and invite your friends to stop by the party — the more, the merrier!
I can’t wait to see what everyone has to share this week, so let’s get this show on the road!
Meet The Team!
- Remember to Follow Your hostesses. We all choose our own features, and this is the easiest way to know if you were chosen!
- Link to your post and not to your blog home page
- No adult content blogs, Family Friendly posts – old or new
- No more than three links to your blog
- No links directly to your shops or websites selling things please! Reviews with affiliate links are fine!
- Try to visit and comment on other blogs — it’s the best way to meet people! Also, we would love it if you link back to your host and spread the word about our party.
*Adding your link to this blog hop gives the hostesses permission to share your posts and pictures via social media and as features on Snickerdoodle Sunday. All features will be pinned to our Pinterest boards and will be linked back to the original source.*