Hi friends! It’s great to see you at Snickerdoodle Sunday, so thank you all SO much for taking the time to stop by and link up your wonderful posts! We’re officially on Spring Break, and this is the one weekend out of the next two months where there is absolutely nothing official planned, so I am just loving the free time — woo hoo!
It looks like a lot of you have spring on the mind, because we had several spring and Easter posts linked up last week. Isn’t this a fun time of year?
I thought this Mediterranean Style Egg Salad from Living the Gourmet looked so fresh and tasty — perfect for using up some of those Easter eggs!
And, I was so impressed with this Rooster Art from Debbie Dabbles! She’s redoing her craft room, and you’ll never guess how she made this!
Finally, Crafts a la Mode shared this cute Goblet Gifting idea for Easter. It would be perfect as a hostess gift!
I hope you’ll go visit these talented bloggers and learn more about their great ideas! Congrats to all!
I can’t wait to see what everyone has to share this week, so let’s get this party started!
Meet The Team!
- Remember to Follow Your hostesses. We all choose our own features, and this is the easiest way to know if you were chosen!
- Link to your post and not to your blog home page
- No adult content blogs, Family Friendly posts – old or new
- No more than three links to your blog
- No links directly to your shops or websites selling things please! Reviews with affiliate links are fine!
- Try to visit and comment on other blogs — it’s the best way to meet people! Also, we would love it if you link back to your host and spread the word about our party.
*Adding your link to this blog party gives the hostesses permission to share your posts and pictures via social media and as features on Snickerdoodle Sunday. All features will be pinned to our Pinterest boards and will be linked back to the original source.*