Happy Saturday, folks, and welcome to the Easter edition of Snickerdoodle Sunday! I have to admit that we’ve had so much going on this past week that I didn’t even have a chance to socialize as much as I wanted to, so I really apologize for not visiting. Hopefully, this week will be better! And with the holiday so early this year, it really snuck up on me. I still have tons to do, so I’m looking to all of you for help getting ready for next weekend.
We had loads of wonderful Easter ideas linked up at last week’s party, and I honestly would have featured them all if that was possible. Y’all are just so talented! If you still need some Easter inspiration, here are a few ideas to consider.
I just loved this beautiful Easter Kit Kat Cake from With A Blast. Best of all, you can even use a store bought cake and assemble this in no time at all!
And, here’s an adorable No-Sew Bunny Banner from Atta Girl Says. She had me at no-sew!
I also loved this cute Easter Bunny Wreath from USS Crafty.
Miss Kopy Kat shared tips for Using Real Grass in Decorating for spring and Easter. Since I love using planter boxes for centerpieces, I was all ears!
And finally, here’s an easy Easter Bunny Printable from Titi Crafty. Love the pom pom tail!
Thanks to all of you for partying with us, and congrats to all who were featured!
I can’t wait to see what everyone has to share this week, so let’s get this party started!
Meet The Team!
- Remember to Follow Your hostesses. We all choose our own features, and this is the easiest way to know if you were chosen!
- Link to your post and not to your blog home page
- No adult content blogs. Please link only family friendly posts – old or new
- No more than three links to your blog
- No links directly to your shops or websites selling things please! Reviews with affiliate links are fine!
- Try to visit and comment on other blogs — it’s the best way to meet people! Also, we would love it if you link back to your host and spread the word about our party.
*Adding your link to this blog party gives the hostesses permission to share your posts and pictures via social media and as features on Snickerdoodle Sunday. All features will be pinned to our Pinterest boards and will be linked back to the original source.*