Hello everyone! Thank you all so much for taking the time to stop by and party at Snickerdoodle Sunday. Since Easter is tomorrow, I know many of you are having a busy weekend. I’m having the family over for dinner, and I still have so much to do — it’s crazy right now! On that note, let’s get to our features, and then it’s time to get back to the holiday preparations. Happy Easter, friends!
There were a couple of room makeovers shared, and I loved this Dining Room Update by Nicer than New. Love the colors she chose!
Oasis in the Desert has been busy painting her oak cabinets, and she shared her kitchen reveal with everyone. It looks amazing, and I know that I’m going to be doing this very soon!
And, Little Brags showed off her son’s Big Boy Room. My little guy saw me looking at the pictures, and he was impressed too!
Finally, all those room makeovers made me hungry, so I was drooling over this Chocolate Fudge Cake shared by Kenarry.
Thanks again for stopping by Snickerdoodle Sunday. We love having you here! If you were featured, feel free to take a button!
I can’t wait to see what all of you talented people have to share this week, so let’s get this party started!
Meet Our Team!
- Remember to Follow Your hostesses. We all choose our own features, and this is the easiest way to know if you were chosen!
- Link to your post and not to your blog home page
- No adult content blogs. Please link only family friendly posts – old or new
- No more than three links to your blog
- No links directly to your shops or websites selling things please! Reviews with affiliate links are fine!
- Try to visit and comment on other blogs — it’s the best way to meet people! Also, we would love it if you link back to your host and spread the word about our party.
*Adding your link to this blog party gives the hostesses permission to share your posts and pictures via social media and as features on Snickerdoodle Sunday. All features will be pinned to our Pinterest boards and will be linked back to the original source.*