Hello, and welcome to Snickerdoodle Sunday number 77! Thank you all so much for coming to the party, and I hope you all had a great week. We’ve had two birthdays this week and two different competitions to attend this weekend, so it’s been super busy here.
We had so many great links last week, and it’s always so difficult to choose features, but here goes!
I love this sweet side table with chalk paint makeover from Across the Boulevard!
I also loved the tips for hanging plates without metal shared by LL Farm. You all know how I love decorating with plates!
And, I just drooled over this Brown Sugar Pecan Popcorn from Little Miss Celebration!
Congrats to our featured bloggers, and thanks again to all of you for partying with us!
I can’t wait to see what amazing creations you have to share this week, so let’s get this party started!
Meet the Hosts!
- Remember to Follow Your hostesses. We all choose our own features, and this is the easiest way to know if you were chosen!
- Link to your post and not to your blog home page
- No adult content blogs. Please link only family friendly posts – old or new
- No more than three links to your blog
- No links directly to your shops or websites selling things please! Reviews with affiliate links are fine!
- Try to visit and comment on other blogs — it’s the best way to meet people! Also, we would love it if you link back to your host and spread the word about our party.
*Adding your link to this blog party gives the hostesses permission to share your posts and pictures via social media and as features on Snickerdoodle Sunday. All features will be pinned to our Pinterest boards and will be linked back to the original source.*