One Pan Chipotle Lime Chicken Stir Fry
Chipotle lime chicken stir fry is a quick and easy dinner made with chicken, corn, black beans and spices and served over rice or in a wrap.
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
Total Time 30 minutes
- 1 pound chicken cut into small pieces
- 1 can black beans rinsed and drained
- 1 cup frozen or canned corn
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon dried minced onions
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon chipotle powder
- 1 cup water
- juice of 1 lime
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Diced tomatoes and avocado for garnish optional
In a large skillet, cook the chicken in the olive oil until brown,
Season with salt, pepper, cumin, garlic powder, onions and paprika.
Stir in the black beans and corn.
Add the water, onions and chipotle powder, and stir until combined.
Reduce heat, cover and let simmer until ready to serve.
Squeeze lime juice over the chicken mixture, and garnish with chopped cilantro, avocado and tomatoes, if desired.
Calories: 129kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 27mg | Sodium: 418mg | Potassium: 143mg | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 225IU | Vitamin C: 2.6mg | Calcium: 6mg | Iron: 0.6mg