Basil Parmesan Deviled Eggs
Basil Parmesan Deviled eggs are stuffed eggs with a savory basil Parmesan cheese filling
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
Total Time 25 minutes
- 4 in hard-boiled eggs cut half, plus the yolks
- 1 1/2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil flakes
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Grated Parmesan or Parmesan blend
- Fresh basil for garnish if desired
Slice the eggs in half, lengthwise, and add the yolks to a medium-sized bowl.
Mash the yolks with a fork, until crumbly.
Add the mayo, mustard, salt, pepper and dried basil, and mix well.
Fill the eggs with the yolk mixture, and top with fresh basil and the Parmesan cheese.
Calories: 20kcal | Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 5mg | Sodium: 25mg | Vitamin A: 5IU