No-Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake Pie
This easy No-Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake Pie is sweet, fluffy and lighter than traditional pumpkin pie. A new favorite Thanksgiving dessert!
- 1 8-oz package cream cheese, softened
- 4 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1 ½ cups powdered sugar
- 1 15-oz can pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon real maple syrup
- 1 prepared 9-inch graham cracker crust
In a large mixing bowl, cream the cream cheese,butter together until light and fluffy
Mix in the vanilla
Gradually mix in the powdered sugar, and beat until fluffy, scraping sides of bowl, occasionally
Add the pumpkin puree, pumpkin pie spice, cinnamon and maple syrup, and mix until well combined
Spoon mixture into graham cracker crust, and spread evenly with spatula
Refrigerate for 6 hours or overnight. Refrigerate any leftovers
There is no cooking time with this recipe, but it needs to firm up in the refrigerator for at least 6 hours or until firm.
Use a pre-made graham cracker crust or your favorite crust here.