Baked Spinach Artichoke Dip
Baked Spinach Artichoke Dip made with fresh spinach is creamy, cheesy and a classic hot dip recipe for an easy holiday, party or game day appetizer!
- 2 cups fresh spinach, washed, drained and roughly chopped remove as much water as possible
- 1 tbsp dried minced onions
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp lemon juice, about 1 whole lemon
- 1 10-oz jar small artichoke hearts, drained and chopped Can use 12 ounce, instead
- 1 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 cup shredded pepper jack cheese, divided
Preheat oven to 350 degrees, and spray large baking dish with non-stick spray
In a medium bowl, mix the mayo, sour cream, Parmesan cheese, onions, garlic powder, sea salt and pepper
Stir in the spinach, artichoke hearts, lemon juice and 1 cup of pepper jack cheese
Spoon into prepared baking dish, and top with remaining pepper jack cheese
Bake for 30 minutes, or until hot and bubby
Remove from oven, allow to cool slightly, and serve warm
If using frozen spinach, use the small 10-ounce package and thaw before using.
To bake in air fryer toaster oven, use bake setting, and bake at 350 for 10 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
Let stand and cool for a few minutes before serving.
Calories: 230kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 9g | Fat: 21g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Cholesterol: 41mg | Sodium: 567mg | Potassium: 70mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 367IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 264mg | Iron: 1mg