No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie
No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie with creamy peanut butter filling topped with Cool Whip and mini peanut butter cups is an easy no bake dessert. Peanut butter lovers will love this delicious pie!
- 1 premade chocolate graham cracker pie crust I used a store-bought one
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 8-ounce package of cream cheese (softened)
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 8-ounce container whipped topping or Cool Whip
- 2 teaspoons cocoa powder
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon optional
- 1 cup mini chocolate peanut butter candies halved
- Whipped cream and additional peanut butter candies for garnish
In a large mixing bowl, cream the peanut butter and cream cheese together with a hand mixer until smooth.
Gradually add the powdered sugar, cocoa powder and cinnamon, and beat until creamy.
Fold in the whipped topping and the peanut butter candy halves.
Pour into pie crust, and top with additional whipped topping or whipped cream.
Add more mini chocolate peanut butter candies if desired
Refrigerate until firm, then serve
Use creamy peanut butter and full fat cream cheese at room temperature for best results.
Be sure to refrigerate pie for 2 to 4 hours or overnight for firm consistency.
You can freeze the pie for 30 minutes to 1 hour before slicing to get clean, even slices.
Calories: 359kcal | Carbohydrates: 36g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 22g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 4g | Monounsaturated Fat: 12g | Cholesterol: 0.1mg | Sodium: 239mg | Potassium: 211mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 22g | Vitamin A: 2IU | Vitamin C: 0.003mg | Calcium: 23mg | Iron: 1mg