These easy No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake Gingersnap Parfaits would be a delicious addition to your Thanksgiving dessert table!
My little boy has been asking me to make these pumpkin cheesecake parfaits for a long, long time. When I’m planning on what recipes I want to make for the blog and for holidays, I usually ask the kids for suggestions. Then, we write them down on the large white board that I have in my office/craft/homework room.
We made no-bake Oreo cheesecakes in the summer, and the kids loved them. So when we were talking about fall desserts, my son added something about pumpkin cheesecake with broken up graham crackers in glasses to the white board — only he didn’t get the spelling quite right.
And of course, one of his sisters erased it.
Poor kid, he was crushed. But not anymore, because I finally made no-bake pumpkin cheesecake parfaits. But instead of using broken graham crackers, I added crushed gingersnap cookies between the layers of cheesecake.
This is such a simple dessert, and it only takes about 15 minutes to make. There’s no cooking or baking, so if you’re looking for a a quick and easy dessert for Thanksgiving or any fall gathering, for that matter, this is it.
You can make the cheesecake ahead of time, assemble the parfaits and serve them when you’re ready.
How to Make No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake Gingersnap Parfaits
No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake Gingersnap Parfaits
- 2 8-oz packages cream cheese (softened)
- 1 14-oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 15-oz can pureed pumpkin (not pie filling)
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 3 cups crushed gingersnaps
- In a large mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, pumpkin puree and sweetened condensed milk, and mix with hand mixer on high until smooth
- Add sugar, cinnamon, pie spice and vanilla, and mix until light and fluffy
- Stir in lemon juice
- Cover and refrigerate until slightly firm
- Spoon gingersnaps in parfait glasses, add some pumpkin cheesecake, and repeat layers. Top with whipped cream and additional crushed gingersnaps before serving.
My little guy loved these easy no bake pumpkin cheesecake gingersnap parfaits and so did the rest of the family. I hope you enjoy these as much as we did!
Happy Fall, Y’all!