This easy no bake Eggnog Pie has won a permanent place on our Thanksgiving and Christmas dessert menus. It’s light, fluffy and a family favorite!
You know, one of the best things about the holiday season has got to be eggnog! I remember drinking it from my special Santa mug when I was a kid, which seemed to make it taste even better. Now, my kids go crazy for this stuff, and one of their favorite ways to enjoy it is by indulging in a tasty slice of eggnog pie. You can see how we make it in the video.
I started serving this pie for dessert at Thanksgiving and Christmas dessert a few years ago, and my oldest daughter has now made it her specialty.
We love this holiday pie so much that my daughter always makes two at one time. This way, we can enjoy some for dessert on the actual holiday and have more the next day.
My daughter likes to add a little bit more whipped topping as a garnish and some additional nutmeg over the filling — yum!
How to Make No Bake Eggnog Pie
- 1 prepared pie crust
- 1 3.4 oz box vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1 1/2 cups eggnog
- 2 cups whipped topping, like Cool Whip (thawed)
- dash nutmeg
- In medium-sized bowl, combine eggnog and pudding mix, and beat with electric mixer until thick
- Sprinkle in some nutmeg
- Fold in whipped topping until mixture is fluffy and color is pale yellow
- Spoon mixture into pie crust, and smooth with spatula until even
- Refrigerate for 2 hours or until firm. You can also refrigerate overnight or until ready to serve
And if you want a mini version, check out these cute little Easy Eggnog Mini Pies
Have you ever had eggnog pie? How about eggnog French toast? or eggnog cupcakes? Check out the home page for the latest recipes and links to follow along on Facebook, Pinterest or email.
Thanks so much for stopping by. Have a wonderful day!