This easy no bake Eggnog Pie has won a permanent place on our Thanksgiving and Christmas dessert menus. It’s light, fluffy and a family favorite!
You know, one of the best things about the holiday season has got to be eggnog! I remember drinking it from my special Santa mug when I was a kid, which seemed to make it taste even better.
Now, my kids go crazy for this stuff, and one of their favorite ways to enjoy it is by indulging in a tasty slice of eggnog pie. It’s cool, creamy, and you only need 5 ingredients to make it!
- Pie crust — graham cracker or frozen pie crust
- Jello Instant Pudding Mix
- Cool Whip or non dairy topping
I started serving this no bake pie for dessert at Thanksgiving and Christmas a few years ago, and my oldest daughter has now made it her specialty.
We love this holiday pie so much that my daughter always makes two at one time. This way, we can enjoy some for dessert on the actual holiday and have more the next day.
My daughter likes to add a little bit more whipped topping as a garnish and some additional nutmeg over the filling — yum!
The pie is light and fluffy, so it’s the perfect ending to a heavy meal, and no one can say they don’t have room for dessert! It also goes great with a cup of coffee, Instant Pot Hot Chocolate or eggnog — double yum!
How to Make No Bake Eggnog Pie
- 1 prepared pie crust
- 1 3.4 oz box vanilla instant pudding mix NOT stovetop!
- 1 ½ cups eggnog
- 2 cups whipped topping, like Cool Whip (thawed) light topping may not set
- dash nutmeg
- In medium-sized bowl, combine eggnog and pudding mix, and beat with electric mixer until thick
- Sprinkle in some nutmeg
- Fold in whipped topping until mixture is fluffy and color is pale yellow
- Spoon mixture into pie crust, and smooth with spatula until even
- Refrigerate for 4 hours or until firm. You can also refrigerate overnight or until ready to serve
More Recipes with Eggnog
And if you want a mini version, check out these cute little Easy Eggnog Mini Pies! You might also like eggnog French toast or eggnog cupcakes or Instant Pot Eggnog Cheesecake or Eggnog pancakes or eggnog dessert dip.
If you like this recipe as much as we do, leave a comment or give me a shout-out on social media! Sign up to receive weekly recipes by email!
Recipe was originally published in 2014 and last updated in 2020