Our October Monthly Meal Plan lets you easily plan meals for a month with easy dinner ideas, sides and dessert! Menu planning just got a whole lot easier!
Who wants to start meal planning with me? Since school started, we’ve been living on quick and easy dinner recipes — and leftovers! Nothing wrong with that, but I really want to be more organized and plan ahead, especially since we’re heading into the busy holiday season soon.
So, I got together with some blogging friends and put together a monthly meal plan filled with easy dinners, side dishes and some desserts. I’m pretty sure having a monthly menu will cut down on the need to run to the store at the last minute or have the Hubs stop on his way home from work.
How does a monthly meal plan work?
This menu plan has 4 weeks of dinner recipes plus a few side dishes and a even a couple of desserts to satisfy your sweet tooth. I’ve broken the month up into 4 separate weeks with 7 dinners per week. Just choose the recipes that work for you that day, or use leftovers on days you can’t cook.
And, since there are almost 5 weeks in October, I’ve included some extra Halloween recipes and quick dinners to get you through the last week of the month. Mummy dogs, anyone?!
October Monthly Meal Plan
- Crock Pot Swiss Steak
- Chicken Pot Pie Soup
- Instant Pot Beef Tips and Rice
- Chicken Bacon Ranch Naan
- Artichoke Lemon Chicken Fillets
- Cornbread Chicken Casserole
- Slow Cooker White Chicken Chili
- Sheet Pan Maple Dijon Pork Chops
- Make Ahead Pepperoni Pizza Sliders
- Brazilian Minestrone Soup
- Tuna Tomato Pasta
- Slow Cooker Chicken Potatoes
- Slow Cooker Paleo Chili
- Instant Pot Salmon
- Instant Pot Chicken and Rice Soup
- Slow Cooker Beef and Noodles
- Whole 30 Taco Boats
- Salsa Verde Chicken Enchiladas
- Slow Cooker Cabbage Rolls
- Instant Pot Hawaiian Chicken
- Zucchini Boat Turkey Tacos
- Instant Pot Meatloaf
- Instant Pot Mediterranean Chicken
- Chicken Cordon Bleu Quesadillas
- Easy Steak Recipe
- One Pot Chicken Lemon Rice
- Slow Cooker Pork Stroganoff
- Chicken and Broccoli Stir Fry