Air Fryer Kielbasa and Potatoes is a quick and easy dinner recipe made with smoked sausage and baby creamer potatoes. It takes just 20 minutes to make!
If you love potatoes and kielbasa, you have to make this sausage potato bake in your air fryer! It’s one of our favorite air fryer recipes when we need a quick dinner, especially on busy weeknights!
How do You Cook Polish Sausage in an Air Fryer
Polish sausage, or kielbasa, is fully cooked so you just need to heat it up. You can cut the sausage rope into large chunks, but I find it’s easier to slice it into smaller pieces.
How to Cook Potatoes and Sausage in the Air Fryer
Since the potatoes take longer to cook, you need to start them first. Mix the potato slices in a bowl with some olive oil. Then, season them before placing them into the air fryer basket.
I used my Instant Pot Omni Plus air fryer for this recipe, so I also sprayed the basket with non stick spray. If you’re using the Vortex or any air fryer with non stick coating, you’ll want to skip the spray.
Next, air fry the potatoes for about 10 minutes. Then, stir or toss them so that they cook evenly.
After 15 minutes, move the potatoes to the sides of the air fryer basket, and place the cut kielbasa in the middle.
How Long to Air Fry Kielbasa
Sliced kielbasa takes about 5 minutes to cook. If you leave it in larger pieces, it takes around 8 to 10 minutes in the air fryer.
If you like your kielbasa extra crispy or dark, you can cook it even longer. For this recipe, 5 minutes was perfect for us!
Add your Favorite Vegetables
I served this potatoes and smoked sausage dinner with cooked peas. But you can easily add raw veggies with the kielbasa.
You can also throw in some sliced broccoli at the same time you add the kielbasa. You can try green beans or almost any veggie you want.
More Air Fryer Dinner Recipes
May contain affiliate links. See disclosure for more information.
Air Fryer Kielbasa and Potatoes Recipe
Air Fryer Kielbasa and Potatoes
- 1 pound baby creamer potatoes rinsed and cut into cubes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 rope kielbasa smoked sausage sliced
- Place cubed potatoes in a large mixing bowl, and drizzle with olive oil. Season with sea salt, garlic powder and pepper, and mix so that potatoes are evenly coated
- Add potatoes evenly to air fryer basket. Preheat to 390 degrees, and add potatoes when air fryer reaches temperature
- Stir after 10 minutes of cooking. When potatoes have 5 minutes left, push to the side, and place sliced kielbasa in the middle of basket
- Cook for 5 minutes or until kielbasa is done to your liking. Serve immediately
Pin Image to Save the Recipe
If you like this recipe as much as we do, leave a comment or give me a shout-out on social media! Sign up to receive weekly recipes by email!