BBQ Ham and Provolone Cheese Quesadillas are the easiest quesadillas ever and take only 5 minutes to make! Enjoy them for a quick lunch, dinner or snack!
Who doesn’t love quesadillas? My family absolutely loves those crispy, cheesy little triangles of goodness in just about any way, shape or form.
Sometimes I make quesadillas with just cheese, and sometimes, I add meat and veggies. Sometimes, I use large tortillas, and sometimes, I use small. It doesn’t really matter what kind of quesadillas, I make — the family loves all of them!
If you like cheese crisps as much as we do, check out these other quesadilla recipes from the blog:
- Left Over BBQ Chicken Quesadillas
- Mini Chicken Caprese Quesadillas
- Spicy Chicken Pepper Jack Cheese Quesadillas
Anyway, the kids are home for the summer, and I’ve whipped up these quick and easy barbecue ham and cheese quesadillas a few times already. It doesn’t get much easier than this!
It’s an easy recipe using sliced deli ham, and it’s basically a hot ham and cheese sandwich, only better. And easier.
All you do is layer deli ham, provolone cheese and some barbecue sauce between two small tortillas. Then, you heat them up, slice ’em up, and eat them all up!
Since you’re using sliced ham and cheese, there’s no mess falling out when you flip the quesadillas. And, each one takes just 5 minutes to make, so you can get lunch or dinner on the table in a hurry — Yea!
You can even dip the quesadilla slices in BBQ sauce for extra flavor — Yum!
How to Make BBQ Ham and Provolone Cheese Quesadillas
BBQ Ham and Provolone Cheese Quesadillas
- 6 small tortillas
- 3 slices cooked ham
- 6 slices provolone cheese
- 1 tablespoon barbecue sauce
- Layer 1 slice of cheese and 1 slice of ham on a tortilla
- spread barbecue sauce over the ham, and top with another slice of provolone cheese
- Top with second tortilla, and cook on hot griddle or pan for about 2 minutes, then flip over and cook for another 2 minutes or until cheese is melted and tortillas are slightly crisp and light brown on both sides
- Cut into triangles, and serve with additional barbecue sauce, if desired
My family loved these easy BBQ ham and provolone cheese quesadillas, and I hope you will too!
Shared at The Weekend Potluck