These quick and Easy Unicorn S'mores Bars take less than 10 minutes to make and are perfect when you want a sweet summer treat!
These super fun unicorn s'mores bars are totally my daughter's idea. She absolutely loves unicorn anything, and she's been after me to help her make unicorn ice cream, unicorn milkshakes and who knows what else! Personally, I'm not a huge fan of the trend, but the kids and I love to create new things in the summer, so why not?
We always make s'mores at least once a week for dessert in the summertime. Sometimes, we bake them in the oven, and sometimes I'll make them in the microwave or on the grill --- whatever gets the job done. And then, there's our favorite no churn s'mores ice cream -- yum!
I actually got the idea to make these s'mores bars on the back of a generic box of graham crackers. And that's when my daughter asked if we could make unicorn s'mores, instead. At first, I was thinking they would be way too sweet for my taste, but they're actually not super sweet at all!
Best of all, these colorful easy s'mores require a few minutes of prep work and take just 4 minutes in the oven, so they could almost be considered a no bake dessert. That's definitely magical!
We cut the sweetness by using a combination of colorful candy melts with semi sweet chocolate chips. If you want to make unicorn s'mores really colorful and over-the-top, you could use only candy melts, but I think the chocolate works better.
We also used multicolored mini marshmallows for that extra unicorn vibe. They're fruit flavored and slightly tangy, so they work well here.
Finally, we sprinkled a mix of colored sugar, edible glitter and candy stars over the s'mores after they came out of the oven. You have to have plenty of sparkle when you make unicorn treats!
How to Make Easy Unicorn S'mores Bars
Easy Unicorn S'mores Bars
- 12 graham crackers
- 1 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
- 30 candy melts in bright colors
- 1 cup colored mini marshmallows
- colored sugar, edible glitter, candy stars for topping
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil
- Place graham cracker squares next to each other on baking sheet so that there are 4 rows of 3 squares
- Sprinkle chocolate chips evenly over graham crackers
- Top with candy melts
- Bake for 2 minutes, or until chocolate begins to melt
- Remove from oven, use toothpick to swirl candy melts and chocolate slightly, and add marshmallows evenly over chocolate layer
- Bake for additional 2 minutes, or until marshmallows start to melt
- Remove from oven, allow to cool slightly, then enjoy!
Nutrition information is estimated. Please do your own calculation to fit special diets.
If you're looking for a quick and easy magical summer treat to make with the kids, you'll love these easy unicorn s'mores bars. We definitely did!
Have a magical day, friends!