Summer Beach Party Cupcakes are made with teddy bear graham crackers and candy for an easy summer dessert that’s perfect for pool parties or holidays!
These super cute teddy bear cupcakes are so easy to make. In fact, this is one of the easiest cupcake recipes ever!
Just use your favorite cake mix to make the cupcakes, frost them and decorate with graham cracker crumbs, Teddy Graham crackers and assorted candies. That’s it!
This was actually my oldest daughter’s idea. She saw similar summer cupcakes at a friend’s party, and she wanted to make some for the family.
So even though these cupcakes would be the perfect easy dessert for a pool party, you don’t need to wait for a party to make them! My kids definitely didn’t!
How to make summer beach party cupcakes
All you do is make a batch of cupcakes. You can use a cake mix or make them from scratch. Then, it’s time to decorate!
You’ll need to frost the cupcakes with storebought frosting or homemade. If you want to make the frosting look like water, you can use blue food coloring to tint it.
For a beach scene, roll the frosted cupcakes in crushed graham crackers. Then, top with teddy bear graham crackers and candy.
How to decorate summer beach party cupcakes
Here’s what we used:
- Teddy grahams
- Airheads xtremes candy for the blankets
- Lifesavers gummies for the floats
- Paper umbrellas
You could also do a surf scene. And, My son even made a shark attack scene on one cupcake, but we won’t talk about that here!
My favorite is the teddy bear chilling out under the umbrella. It’s my favorite way to relax!
Looking for more easy summer desserts?
- Easy flip flop cookies
- Patriotic pretzel sticks
- Red, white and blue candy bark
- Red, white and blue poke cake
Recipe for Summer Beach Party Cupcakes
Summer Beach Party Cupcakes
- 1 box yellow cake mix and ingredients listed on box
- 1 can vanilla frosting
- crushed graham crackers
- blue food coloring
- teddy graham crackers
- assorted candy
- mini paper umbrellas
- Make the cupcakes according to directions on box, or use your favorite recipe
- Allow to cool completely then add thin layer of frosting, and roll in crushed graham crackers. Or, use blue food coloring to tint some frosting to resemble water
- Decorate with teddy bear crackers, candy and umbrellas
I hope you enjoy making these easy summer beach party cupcakes as much as we did!