Cheesy Ham and Egg Cups baked in a muffin tin are super easy to make and are ready in under 30 minutes! If you have any leftover ham, you’ll want to set some aside and make these for breakfast.
I had another post planned for today, and I really didn’t even plan on making these ham and egg muffins. Actually, I’ve never made anything but traditional muffins in a muffin tin, but that’s definitely changing — soon!
I know there are a billion recipes for muffin tin meals out there, and now I know why they’re so popular.
I love making ham and eggs with thick slices of leftover ham, but the kids don’t care for this combo at all. Normally, I would make it anyway, but I didn’t feel like doing battle today. Since the kiddos eat just about anything that looks like a muffin, I decided to make this version instead.
And since the the Hubs is a huge fan of ham and cheese anything, we worked together on this one!
Ingredients for Cheesy Ham and Egg Cups
Cheesy Ham and Egg Cups
- 1 dozen eggs
- 1 cup cooked ham diced
- 1 cup shredded colby jack or cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon dried minced onions
- 1 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees, and grease a 12-cup muffin tin.
- Whisk eggs, pepper, onions and mustard together, then stir in ham and shredded cheddar or colby jack.
- Fill muffin cups almost to the tops with egg mixture, and bake for about 20 minutes or until toothpick comes out fairly clean.
- Top with Parmesan cheese before serving, and enjoy!