Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheerios Bars are easy to make and require only five ingredients. They’re perfect for snacking and for sharing with the special people in your life!
If you enjoy making easy desserts or treats, you’re going to love these easy cereal bars!
My oldest kiddo only has a few weeks left of school, and she’ll be done with finals in early May. In the meantime, she’s got a lot of studying to do — poor kid!
I’ve been getting these ads in the mail for snacks that you can have delivered to your kids before finals, and while that sounds fun, the packages aren’t cheap.
So, I decided to make some chocolate peanut butter Cheerios bars to give to her. She loves anything homemade, and she loves the classic combo of chocolate and peanut butter.
How to Make Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheerios Bars
The chocolate peanut butter bars are super easy to make, and as usual, my younger ones helped out. They made me promise to make enough so that they could enjoy the tasty treats, as well.
These no-bake treats consist of just five ingredients, and you can make them in less than 30 minutes.
You just heat some honey and brown sugar, and then you mix all of the ingredients together.
Then, you spread them in a baking dish, and let it cool. And, you’re done. How easy is that?!
Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheerios™ Bars
- 1 cup honey
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 5 cups Cheerios™
- 1 cup semi sweet chocolate morsels
- In a large pot, melt the honey and brown sugar together until bubbly and slightly thick
- Remove from heat, and stir in the peanut butter
- Stir in the Cheerios™ and 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- Spread mixture into a greased 9X13-inch pan, and top with remaining chocolate morsels
- Refrigerate for about 10 minutes or until firm
- Cut into squares, and enjoy!
My younger kids absolutely loved these chocolate peanut butter Cheerios bars, and so did the Hubs and I. I can’t wait for my oldest to taste them!
This was originally sponsored by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. Post was published originally in 2016 and updated in 2019.