Everything Bagel Dip is a delicious dip made with sour cream, cream cheese and bagel seasoning blend. Only 3 ingredients in this easy recipe that takes minutes to make!
This everything bagel dip recipe makes an easy appetizer for game day or your next party. This cool, creamy dip is just like your favorite everything bagel in dip form!
We even like to spread the dip on plain bagels, and it makes a delicious sandwich spread, too.
You only need 3 simple ingredients for this easy dip recipe. If you don't have them at home, you can find them in your grocery store.
- Block of cream cheese -- softened cream cheese at room temperature for easy blending. I use full-fat cream cheese, but light is fine
- Sour cream -- regular or light sour cream
- Everything bagel seasoning -- I've seen different versions of this seasoning blend in almost every store in the spice aisle.
How to Make Everything Bagel Dip
First, add the cream cheese to a medium bowl. Mix with an electric mixer until it's smooth and creamy.
Then, add the sour cream, and blend the 2 ingredients together. Be sure to scrape the sides of the bowl after mixing with the hand mixer.
Next, measure out 2 tablespoons of bagel seasoning, and sprinkle it into the cream cheese mixture.
You can add more if you like, but a little bit really does go a long way.
Mix the seasoning into the sour cream mixture with a spatula until it's completely blended.
Taste the dip to see if more seasoning is needed.
You can enjoy this delicious appetizer right away. Just spoon it into a serving bowl, and sprinkle a little more seasoning mix on top for presentation.
How to Store
Store this chip dip in an airtight container in your refrigerator. It should last for about 4-5 days, if it lasts that long!
What to Serve with Bagel Dip
Serve this flavorful dip with your favorite dippers. We love bagel chips, potato chips, pita chips and toasted bread rounds. If you have an air fryer, you can make air fryer bagel chips!
It makes a great veggie dip that is low carb and keto friendly appetizer when served with fresh veggies like carrot sticks, baby carrots, celery sticks, cucumbers and mini peppers.
Add chopped green onions to the top of the dip for more onion flavor.
For a healthier dip, substitute plain Greek yogurt for the sour cream.
For a tangier dip, add a squirt of lemon juice to the cream cheese mixture.
Bagel seasoning may vary with different brands, and you can add a teaspoon of garlic powder and onion powder if you feel you need more flavor.
Everything bagel seasoning is a blend of white sesame seeds, black sesame seeds, poppy seeds, salt, garlic and onion.
It tastes like an everything bagel with lots of cream cheese. The dip is very similar to onion dip but has a more complex, full-bodied flavor.
Everything Bagel Dip Recipe
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoon everything bagel seasoning plus more for garnish
- Add the softened cream cheese to a medium bowl, and beat with an electric mixer until smooth
- add the sour cream, and mix until smooth and creamy
- Stir in the everything bagel seasoning until well blended
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve. Transfer to serving bowl, and add more seasoning to top of the dip for garnish before serving
Nutrition information is estimated. Please do your own calculation to fit special diets.
If you are a bagel lover, I think you will love this flavorful dip as much as we do. It really has the best flavor, and it's perfect for an easy snack anytime.
If you do try this easy recipe, please leave a star rating and/comment. Be sure to follow on social media and sign up for the weekly newsletter to receive the latest recipes!