Honey Mustard Curry Chicken is a quick and easy dinner that uses just a few ingredients, requires minimal prep work and tastes absolutely amazing. It's perfect for busy days, and even picky eaters love it!
If you're looking for a new quick and easy chicken recipe, you're going to love this delicious baked honey mustard curry chicken. It's so simple, yet the flavor is completely out of this world. It may just become your family's favorite dinner!
You guys, I can't say enough about this honey curry chicken. I found the recipe in my mom's collection about a month ago, and I've made it about 10 times already! Seriously, it's that good. Even my pickiest eaters love this recipe, and that's definitely a good sign!
The original name for the recipe is Chicken Diablo, but I can't figure out why. To me, a name like that means your mouth may be on fire after eating the chicken, but that's not the case here. There's a little warmth from the curry and mustard, but there's also a sweetness from the honey and richness from the butter. Honestly, it's perfectly balanced.
If you're not a fan of curry, you should still give this recipe a chance. My family wasn't that excited about trying it at first, but just one bite of this honey mustard curry chicken was enough to win them over. And now, they request it about once a week!
Like I said, this chicken recipe has almost no prep work, and it's ridiculously simple. You just mix the sauce, pour it over the chicken, bake it all up, and that's it. In about 40 minutes, you've got dinner on the table.
I like to spoon the awesome sauce over the chicken right before serving. You can even baste the chicken while it's cooking if you want. And when you serve it, be sure to spoon plenty of sauce over the chicken -- You'll want to get as much of this delicious sauce as possible!
What do you serve with honey mustard curry chicken?
- Mashed potatoes
Actually, the possibilities are endless. My family prefers serving the honey mustard chicken over couscous and peas, but you can add a side of steamed or roasted veggies, too. Or, just eat the chicken by itself, and slurp up the sauce. It's that good!
Looking for more quick and easy chicken dinner recipes?
- Skillet Glazed Apricot Chicken
- Cheesy Salsa Verde Chicken Bake
- Enchilada Chicken Bake
- Skinny Chicken Parm Sliders
Recipe for Honey Mustard Curry Chicken
Honey Mustard Curry Chicken
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 teaspoon dried minced onions
- 4 tablespoons butter
- ¼ cup Dijon mustard
- ½ cup honey
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Grease a large baking dish with oil or non-stick cooking spray
- Place chicken in baking dish, and sprinkle minced onions over chicken
- In a small bowl, melt the butter in the microwave, then add the mustard, honey, sea salt and curry powder, and whisk until well combined
- Pour the sauce evenly over the chicken, then place in oven and bake for 40 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees, according to a meat thermometer
- Sprinkle with chopped parsley, if desired, and serve immediately
Honey Mustard Curry Chicken is now one of our favorite dinners, and I hope it becomes one of your favorite dinners, too! Sharing this recipe at Weekend Potluck.