Air Fryer Roasted Potatoes with rosemary, garlic and Parmesan is a quick and easy side dish that uses a few simple ingredients and cooks in just 20 minutes!
Learn how to make the BEST roasted potatoes in your air fryer with this super easy recipe. If you’re looking for a quick and easy side dish to make with dinner tonight, this one’s for you!
Roasted potatoes are hands down one of our favorite air fryer recipes. Seriously, we have them several times a week because they are so easy and so good.
Not only are these air fried potatoes perfect for dinner, but they are also delicious breakfast potatoes. Just throw them in the air fryer while you’re getting your eggs and bacon or sausage together, or serve them with breakfast burritos.
How to Roast Potatoes in the Air Fryer
To make this recipe even easier, use baby potatoes. That way, you just quarter them or halve them if you want larger pieces.
Place the sliced potatoes in a mixing bowl, and drizzle olive oil over them. Then, add your sea salt, pepper, garlic and dried rosemary, and mix it all together.
Next, put them in the air fryer basket. I’ve made these potatoes in my Instant Pot Vortex Plus and the Omni Plus as well as my smaller basket style air fryer.
The only difference is the Omni is big enough to cook a lot of potatoes at the same time without switching trays or having to cook in batches. The basic recipe works with any air fryer.
What Temperature for Air Fryer Potatoes
Preheat your air fryer to 380 degrees, and add the potatoes when the air fryer is ready. I find that air frying potatoes at 380 makes perfectly roasted potatoes that are crispy outside and fluffy inside.
How Long to Cook Roast Potatoes in the Air Fryer
Air frying potatoes for 20 to 25 minutes is pretty much the perfect time. If you want really crispy potatoes, you can go even longer.
Sprinkle some freshly grated Parmesan over the cooked potatoes. You can add some fresh rosemary before serving for extra flavor.
Pin Image to Save the Recipe
Tips for Cooking Potatoes in Air Fryer
- Cut potatoes so that they’re the same size for even cooking
- Use cooking spray on mesh basket (for Omni Plus or similar oven style air fryer) for easier clean-up
- Preheating air fryer helps give consistent results each time
- Add more time for even crispier potatoes
May contain affiliate links. See disclosure for more information.
Air Fryer Roasted Potato Recipe
Air Fryer Roasted Potatoes
- 1 pound baby potatoes washed and quartered
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1.5 teaspoons dried rosemary
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- shredded Parmesan cheese optional
- Add potatoes to a large mixing bowl, and drizzle with olive oil
- Add the rosemary, sea salt, garlic and pepper, and mix well so that potatoes are evenly coated
- Preheat air fryer to 380 degrees, and place potatoes in air fryer tray
- Add potatoes, and cook for 20 to 25 minutes or until crispy on the outside and fork tender
- Add grated Parmesan cheese and sprinkle fresh rosemary leaves for extra flavor if desired
If you like this recipe as much as we do, leave a comment or give me a shout-out on social media!