Baked Ranch Pork Chops and potatoes is a quick and easy dinner you make on one sheet pan in 30 minutes. You just need 6 ingredients for this recipe!
If you're looking for a quick dinner with less than 7 ingredients, you're going to love this easy bone-in pork chop recipe. You cook the meat and potatoes on just one pan, and it's done in under 30 minutes!
These baked pork chops are tender, juicy and super flavorful. And, the seasoning is perfect. Plus, even my picky eaters love it!
6 Ingredient Dinner
You only need 6 ingredients for this sheet pan dinner. I threw some broccoli florets in, but those are optional.
- Olive oil
- Pork chops
- Dried Ranch seasoning
- Garlic powder
- Smoked paprika
- Baby potatoes
I used bone-in chops here so that they wouldn't dry out by the time the potatoes are done. We like our potatoes on the crispy side.
How to Make Baked Ranch Pork Chops and Potatoes
First, line a sheet pan with foil for easier clean-up. You can skip the foil or use parchment paper if you want.
Then, place the pork chops and cut baby potatoes on the sheet pan. Drizzle a little olive oil over the chops and potatoes, and toss to make sure they're evenly coated.
Next, season the chops and potatoes with the dried ranch dressing. Sprinkle some garlic powder and a little bit of smoked paprika over everything, as well.
You can add salt and pepper if you want. Since the ranch powder has sodium, I usually let people add salt and pepper later.
Bake the pork chops for 25 minutes or until they are at least 145 degrees internally and the potatoes are fork tender. We prefer our pork chops done more, so this is the perfect timing for us.
Keep in mind that oven temperatures vary. You might want to check for doneness at 20 minutes if your chops are thin or if you want the temperature closer to 145 degrees.
If you want to add broccoli, toss some cut broccoli florets on the sheet pan for the last 5 minutes or so. We like broccoli just tender crisp, but if you want softer broccoli, you might want to add some after 15 minutes.
For added flavor, try sprinkling on some grated Parmesan cheese and fresh parsley. If you want to add some color to the pork chops, broil them for a minute or so at the end.
I also recommend letting the pork chops rest for about 5 minutes before serving. This keeps them nice and juicy!
Baked Ranch Pork Chops
- 4 pork chops about ½ to ¾ inch thick
- 1 pound baby potatoes chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 packet ranch dressing powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1¼ teaspoon smoked paprika
- sea salt, pepper, Parmesan cheese, parsley, broccoli optional
- Preheat oven to 425°
- Place pork chops and chopped potatoes on a foil lined baking sheet
- Pour olive oil over pork chops and potatoes, and toss to coat
- Sprinkle ranch powder, garlic powder and smoked paprika over chops and potatoes
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until pork chops are at least 145 degrees according to a meat thermometer and potatoes are fork tender
- Add grated Parmesan cheese, and broil for 1 or 2 minutes for added color, if desired