Juicy Grilled Pork Chops marinated in Italian Dressing and seasoned with dry rub are tender, flavorful and perfectly cooked on the gas grill or air fryer. This easy pork chop recipe takes minutes to make and is perfect when you want a quick and easy dinner the whole family will enjoy!
Need an easy dinner idea? You can't go wrong with this super easy pork chop recipe! Just season with dry rub, marinate in Italian dressing, and grill or air fry. It's basically the same as Italian Dressing Chicken, only with pork.
You only need a few simple ingredients to make these grilled pork chops. And, you probably have everything you need in your fridge or pantry:
- Bone-in pork chops
- Dry rub - sea salt, garlic powder, smoked paprika
- Italian salad dressing
How to Make Juicy Grilled Pork Chops
Start off by seasoning your chops with a simple dry rub. First, pat the chops dry with a paper towel. Then, mix sea salt, garlic powder and smoked paprika together. Rub on both sides of the pork chops.
Italian dressing makes the easiest, BEST marinade for pork chops! Just place the pork chops into a zip-top gallon freezer bag. Then, pour Italian Dressing into the bag, over the chops. You don't need a lot of dressing -- 1 cup will do.
Next, marinate the pork chops in the Italian dressing for at least 1 hour in the refrigerator. You can marinate for 2 hours or overnight if you want, but it's not necessary.
Take the pork chops out of the refrigerator while you preheat the grill. Note -- Don't leave them out for longer than 20 minutes. Rub a little avocado oil on the grates to avoid the meat sticking.
Cook on direct medium heat -- about 350 degrees for 4 minutes on one side. Then, flip and cook for 3 to 4 minutes or until the internal temperature is at least 145 degrees, according to a meat thermometer.
Note -- These chops were about ½ to ¾ inches thick. If yours are thicker than that, they'll need to cook a little longer.
Cook Pork Chops with Italian Dressing in Air Fryer
If you can't grill or don't want to grill your chops, air fry them! We make Juicy Air Fryer Pork Chops with just a dry rub, but marinating them first makes them even juicier and more flavorful.
After marinating, preheat the air fryer to 380 degrees. Cook for 20 minutes, turning about halfway through the cooking process. Use a meat thermometer to ensure they're at least 145 degrees internally.
Juicy Grilled Pork Chops
- 4 to 6 bone-in pork chops about ½ to ¾ inch thick
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ½ teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 cup Italian salad dressing
- Pat pork chops dry on both sides with a paper towel
- Mix the garlic powder, sea salt and smoked paprika together, and rub on both sides of pork chops
- Place chops in gallon zip top freezer bag, and pour Italian dressing over pork chops. Close bag, place in refrigerator, and marinate for 1 hour
- Remove from fridge and place on counter while you heat grill. Rub avocado oil on grates to prevent sticking (optional) Cook over direct heat on medium heat (350°) degrees for 4 minutes on 1 side. Then flip and cook for 3 to 4 minutes on second side or until internal temperature is 145° or higher, according to meat thermometer
- Remove to large platter, cover and allow to rest for 3 minutes before serving
- To air fry, preheat air fryer to 380, and cook for 18 to 20 minutes, turning once, or until internal temperature is at least 145°
If you like this recipe as much as we do, leave a comment or give me a shout-out on social media! Sign up to receive weekly recipes by email!