Make Easy Baked S'mores in the oven or air fryer with just 3 simple ingredients. This super easy summer dessert is ready in just a few minutes!
Camp fire s'mores are great and all, but definitely a no-no most summers in Arizona. We did try making these gooey chocolaty treats over a fire pit in the winter, but things got messy fast.
Now that I have my air fryer oven, it's even easier to make s'mores indoors. Cooler, too! I use both the Instant Pot Vortex air fryer and the Omni plus.
How to Make S'mores in the Oven or Air Fryer
Here's what you need:
- Graham crackers -- If you can find the squares, it's even easier!
- Marshmallows -- regular, mini or the flat ones work best!
- Chocolate -- Milk chocolate bars are traditional, but chocolate chips are good, too
- Baking sheet or air fryer oven tray
- Aluminum foil -- for easy clean up
Just place the graham crackers on a foil lined baking sheet. Then, place a marshmallow on each graham cracker.
Set your oven or air fryer to broil. Then, place in the oven or air fryer until the tops start to brown.
This is one recipe you can't walk away from. But seriously, we're talking about 3 minutes, here.
Take the tray out. Then, place the chocolate over each of the marshmallows.
Return the tray to the oven, and broil for a few seconds or until the chocolate starts to soften. You can also turn your oven off, and let the heat start to melt the chocolate.
It just depends on how messy and gooey you like your s'mores.
Place the remaining graham crackers over the chocolate. Now, things start to get messy. Absolutely, delicious and comforting, but messy.
Enjoy your s'mores, friends. These are worth the mess!
Just make sure you have plenty of napkins. And wet wipes for the kiddos -- even the big kiddos!
Want something totally different? Try these super cute baked Unicorn S'mores!
Easy Baked S'mores Recipe
Easy Baked S'mores
- Instant Pot Vortex Plus Air Fryer
- 12 graham cracker squares
- 6 marshmallows or more if using mini marshmallows
- 6 milk chocolate bar squares about 3 chocolate bars
- Place 6 graham crackers on a foil lined baking sheet, and top with 6 marshmallows
- Broil for 3 minutes or until marshmallows start to brown
- Top each marshmallow with chocolate, and broil for a few seconds or until chocolate starts to soften
- Place remaining graham crackers over chocolate, and serve
Nutrition information is estimated. Please do your own calculation to fit special diets.