Easy One Bowl S’mores Brownies are loaded with chocolate and topped with marshmallows and graham cracker bits for a gooey, fudgy dessert you’ll love!
So, what do you do when you’re craving some serious ooey, gooey, chocolaty comfort food? You whip up a big ol’ batch of fudgy brownies, that’s what! But not just any brownies will do for a serious chocolate craving. Nope! No way.
But, these delicious fudgy s’mores brownies are just what the doctor ordered! Seriously, friends, these babies are loaded with chocolate. Even better, they’re topped off with a very generous layer of ooey, gooey toasted marshmallows, followed by more chocolate and crunchy graham crackers.
If you’re thinking all of this sounds complicated, it’s not. In fact, this easy brownie recipe is so simple that my youngest daughter was able to do most of it herself.
Like I said, this recipe for s’mores brownies is super easy. We just used our favorite recipe for one bowl brownies and added the ingredients for s’mores at the end.
If you love easy brownie recipes made in one bowl, check these out:
You can make these brownies in one bowl, using your microwave, or in one pot on the stove. We’ve used both methods, and honestly, they’re equally easy and equally delicious!
After you mix them, just pour them into a baking dish, bake them, top them, and eat them up. These brownies taste incredible when they’re warm, but they’re also good cold. We even tried them topped with ice cream — yum!
How to Make One Bowl S’mores Brownies
One Bowl S'mores Brownies
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 cups semi sweet chocolate chips divided
- 3 eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 1/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 10-oz bag of miniature marshmallows
- 1/4 cup broken milk chocolate pieces
- 8 graham crackers broken into small pieces
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- In a large microwaveable mixing bowl, combine butter and 1 cup of chocolate chips, and melt in short increments in microwave. Allow to cool slightly
- Stir in the vanilla and eggs, one at a time
- Add the sugar, flour, baking soda and cinnamon, and stir until combined
- Stir in second cup of chocolate chips
- Pour mixture into greased 9X13 baking pan, and bake for 20 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean (melted chocolate may be on toothpick)
- Remove from heat, spread marshmallows evenly over brownies, and return to oven to bake for additional 5 minutes or until marshmallows begin to melt
- Broil until marshmallows are golden brown
- Remove from oven, allow to cool slightly, and top with graham cracker pieces and chocolate candy
- Allow to cool completely before serving
If you like s’mores, I think you’ll love these one bowl s’mores brownies. We sure do!
Sharing at Weekend Potluck