Easy S'mores Brownies have a fudgy brownie base topped with gooey marshmallows, graham crackers and chocolate bars. A decadent one bowl dessert recipe!
So, what do you do when you're craving some serious ooey, gooey, chocolaty comfort food for dessert? You whip up a big ol' batch of fudgy brownies topped with toasted marshmallows, graham crackers and chocolate!
These super delicious s'mores brownies are incredibly easy to make in just one bowl. So clean-up is easy, too!
In fact, this easy brownie recipe is so simple that my youngest daughter usually bakes them all by herself! Luckily, she shares them with us!
How to Make S'mores Brownies in One Bowl
We use our favorite Double Chocolate Brownie recipe as the base. Basically, you just mix the ingredients in one bowl in the microwave or in one pot on the stove.
After you bake the brownies, you top them with marshmallows. Then, you toast the marshmallows under the broiler until they start to brown.
I recommend letting the marshmallows cool slightly. Then, you top them with cut-up chocolate bars and graham crackers. That's it!
Use Brownie Mix if You Want
Like I said, this recipe for s'mores brownies is super easy. But, you can make it easier if you want by using a mix. Just follow the instructions on the box, and top the brownies with marshmallows, chocolate and graham crackers after they bake.
Allow to Cool Before Slicing
You'll want to dig right into these ooey gooey brownies right away. But, if you want nice, neat slices, you'll need to let them cool slightly.
The marshmallows are super sticky and messy. As the brownies cool down, it's a lot easier to handle them.
Easy S'mores Brownies Recipe
One Bowl S'mores Brownies
- ½ cup butter
- 2 cups semi sweet chocolate chips divided
- 3 eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 ¼ cup all purpose flour
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 10-oz bag of miniature marshmallows
- ¼ cup broken milk chocolate pieces
- 8 graham crackers broken into small pieces
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- In a large microwaveable mixing bowl, combine butter and 1 cup of chocolate chips, and melt in short increments in microwave. Allow to cool slightly
- Stir in the vanilla and eggs, one at a time
- Add the sugar, flour, baking soda and cinnamon, and stir until combined
- Stir in second cup of chocolate chips
- Pour mixture into greased 9X13 baking pan, or use parchment paper to line pan and make it easier to remove brownies, and bake for 20 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean (melted chocolate may be on toothpick)
- Remove from heat, spread marshmallows evenly over brownies, and return to oven to bake for additional 5 minutes or until marshmallows begin to melt
- Broil until marshmallows are golden brown
- Remove from oven, allow to cool slightly, and top with graham cracker pieces and chocolate candy
- Allow to cool completely before serving
More Easy Brownie Recipes
If you love easy brownie recipes made in one bowl, check these out:
- Peppermint Brownies
- One Bowl Chocolate Caramel Brownies
- Mint Chocolate Chip Brownies
- Ancho Chili Brownies