Easy Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies made with four ingredients are soft, sweet, and they positively melt in your mouth. In other words, they’re delicious!
These peanut butter cookies are super easy to make, and they’re naturally gluten free. If you’re looking for an easy cookie recipe, you’ve got to give these 4 ingredient cookies a try!
Making peanut butter cookies without flour was originally my oldest kiddo’s idea. When she told me she wanted to make flourless peanut butter cookies, I was a little more than skeptical since I tend to be a little more traditional when it comes to baking and desserts.
But, I’m always up for trying out new cookie recipes with few ingredients, so we decided to give it a go. These unbelievably tasty little morsels don’t contain flour, but they do have a little bit of unsweetened cocoa powder, which adds just a hint of chocolate and really enhances the peanut butter flavor.
The only bad part about these flourless peanut butter cookies is that I want to eat them in mass quantities. I even had one for breakfast, which isn’t the smartest thing to do with the kids around!
How to Make Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies
You only need 1 bowl for this cookie recipe, so clean-up is easy, too! Just add the peanut butter, cocoa powder and sugar to the bowl, and mix together. Then, mix in the eggs.
Roll the dough into small balls, and place on a lined cookie sheet. You can use foil, parchment paper or silicone baking mats. Take a fork and press the dough balls lightly to flatten them.
Sprinkle with a little bit of sugar for extra sparkle if you want. Then, bake for about 8 to 10 minutes or until the edges are slightly firm.
These cookies are slightly crisp around the edges and nice and chewy in the center. They’re perfect with a cold glass of milk, or in my case, a cup of hot coffee with cream.
The kids and I have made these easy four ingredient peanut butter cookies many, many times, and I’m sure we’ll make them again and again. Oh, and they make incredible cookie sandwiches, as well.
Like I said, they’re delicious. But don’t just take my word for it — go make a batch for yourself. If you want, you can even share them with your kids!
Pin Recipe to Save
More Favorite Cookie Recipes
- Best Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Best Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Oatmeal Butterscotch Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Oatmeal Cranberry Walnut Cookies
Contains affiliate links. See disclosure for more info.
Flourless Peanut Butter Cookie Recipe
Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies
- 2 cups creamy peanut butter
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 3 teaspoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 eggs
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Mix the peanut butter, cocoa powder and sugar together in a large mixing bowl.
- Add the eggs, and mix into the peanut butter mixture until fully incorporated.
- Use a tablespoon to scoop mixture out and roll into small balls.
- Place on an ungreased cookie sheet, and use a fork to flatten each ball, using a criss-cross pattern.
- Top with extra sugar if desired.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes, or until firm around the edges.
I hope you enjoy these amazing peanut butter cookies as much as we do!
Post was originally published in 2015 and updated in 2019.