Instant Pot Korean Ground Beef is a quick and easy dinner that takes less than 30 minutes to make in the pressure cooker and is kid approved! Perfect for busy days!
This Instant Pot Korean ground beef is one of the absolute easiest Instant Pot recipes you can make! It’s simple, quick and ready in about 30 minutes. Whether you’re a new Instant Pot user or a seasoned pro, I think you’ll love this quick and easy dinner.
I’m always looking for new easy ground beef recipes to make. Instant Pot taco meat is frequently on the menu, especially after my daughter gets her braces adjusted, and even though it’s a family favorite, I like to change things up now and then.
You guys, my family loved this Korean beef! Seriously, they think it’s one of the best ground beef recipes ever, which is definitely a compliment.
It’s a little bit sweet, a little bit salty and has just the right amount of spice, thanks to a touch of sriracha sauce. You’ll want to add this easy ground beef dinner to your regular meal rotation!
How do you make Korean beef in the Instant Pot pressure cooker?
Next, add some beef broth, and deglaze the pot if you need to. Then, add some brown sugar, sesame oil, soy sauce and sriracha sauce, and pressure cook it!
You can do a quick release or allow a natural release while you get your sides ready. And that’s it!
What do you serve with Korean Beef?
We love Instant Pot Korean beef over jasmine rice. I just make a batch of rice in my other Instant Pot while the beef is cooking. I serve it with a side of broccoli and maybe some frozen egg rolls.
You could also do lettuce wraps for a low carb version or make it into a stir fry with noodles and veggies.
Instant Pot Korean Ground Beef Recipe
Instant Pot Korean Ground Beef
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1.5 pounds lean ground beef
- 1.5 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon dried minced onions
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 cup low sodium beef broth
- 1/4 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon sriracha sauce
- Hit SAUTE button, and when it reads Hot, add the olive oil and ground beef. Break apart with spatula or wooden spoon, and cook until no longer pink, then stir in garlic powder, ginger, minced onions and sea salt
- Hit CANCEl, then pour in beef broth, and deglaze pan to make sure no browned bits are on bottom of pot.
- Add soy sauce, sesame oil, brown sugar and sriracha, but do not stir. Place lid on top, and turn vent knob to sealing position. Hit PRESSURE COOK for 5 minutes
- Pot will take a few minutes to reach pressure, then begin counting down and cook. After 5 minutes, do a quick release or let pressure release naturally.
- When pin drops, remove lid and stir. Optional -- To thicken beef, hit CANCEl, then hit SAUTE and cook for 5 to 10 minutes to reduce liquid.
I hope you enjoy this easy Instant Pot Korean ground beef recipe as much as we do!