Instant Pot Turkey Noodle Casserole is made with leftover turkey, veggies and pasta in a cheesy, cream sauce. It’s a quick and easy one pot dinner!
This easy leftover turkey casserole recipe is one of the easiest Instant Pot recipes you can make, because it starts with leftover turkey and uses just a few other ingredients. You can throw in some mixed vegetables and turkey stock, so it’s perfect for using up those Thanksgiving leftovers!
So, let’s say it’s the day after Thanksgiving, and if you’re like me, you’re probably asking yourself, “What can I make with leftover turkey?” Sound familiar? I thought so!
You guys, I really don’t feel like cooking for a couple of days after Thanksgiving — know what I mean? But we always have plenty of leftover turkey to use up, so I’m usually trying to find easy leftover turkey recipes. Of course, now that I have my Instant Pot, cooking is so much easier — even after a holiday!
I made Instant Pot turkey stock and Instant Pot turkey soup, and then, I made this creamy, cheesy turkey casserole with pasta and without canned cream soup. It’s an easy one pot dinner that you make entirely in your pressure cooker in less than 30 minutes!
How to make turkey noodle casserole with leftover turkey
This Instant Pot turkey pasta is like turkey tetrazzini, only it’s made without wine or mushrooms. It also doesn’t have any cream soup — just cream and cheese. Just add your leftover turkey to the Instant Pot.
Next, add the pasta, seasonings and turkey broth, if you have it. If not, use chicken broth, and pressure cook it all for 4 minutes.
After cooking, stir in some heavy cream, veggies and shredded cheese, and that’s it!
The cheesy sauce thickens as it cools, and you’ve got a rich, creamy turkey noodle casserole. You can add more cheese and pop it in the oven if you want, but like it straight from the pot — It’s that good!
Instant Pot Turkey Noodle Casserole Recipe
Instant Pot Turkey Noodle Casserole
- 3 cups cooked turkey
- 1 tablespoon herbes de Provence seasoning
- 2 teaspoons dried minced onions
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1 16-ounce box penne pasta
- 4 cups turkey or chicken broth
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup cooked mixed vegetables
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Add the turkey to the Instant Pot, then add the uncooked pasta, herbes de Provence, minced onions, sea salt, garlic powder and pepper
- Pour turkey or chicken broth over and around pasta, then place lid on pressure cooker, and turn vent to Sealing position and hit PRESSURE COOK for 4 minutes
- Pot will take a few minutes to reach pressure, then cook for 4 minutes and beep when done. Do a quick release, and when pin drops, carefully remove lid, and stir
- Add the thawed frozen vegetables, and stir in the heavy cream. Gradually add both cheeses, and stir until smooth and creamy. Sauce will thicken as pasta cools
I hope you enjoy this easy cheesy Instant Pot turkey noodle casserole after Thanksgiving this year!