One Bowl Pumpkin Spice Muffins are easy to make from scratch and even easier to clean up. Perfect for a quick fall breakfast, brunch or snack!
So, I posted a recipe for easy pumpkin muffins with applesauce not too long ago. They were so good, that we called them the best easy pumpkin muffins. I liked them, and the kiddos liked them, but the Hubs, not so much.
Actually, he didn't dislike them -- He just thought they would be better with butter instead of the applesauce. So, my daughter got to work and whipped up these easy one bowl pumpkin spice muffins.
This easy recipe for pumpkin spice muffins from scratch is made with butter, instead of applesauce. It's also a little bit heavier on the spice, and it's got some chocolate chips thrown in for extra goodness.
Plus, these homemade pumpkin muffins are made in one bowl, which makes cleaning up a whole lot easier. Okay, you do have to melt the butter, but still. Best of all, these easy pumpkin muffins taste amazing. They're perfect for fall!
So, make the pumpkin muffins with applesauce if you're looking for a healthy pumpkin muffins. But if you want a rich one-bowl pumpkin spice muffin with chocolate chips, this recipe is for you!,
How to Make Easy One Bowl Pumpkin Spice Muffins
First, you add the eggs to a large mixing bowl. Then, you scramble them up a little and add the remaining ingredients. I use a hand mixer, but you could use a stand mixer or mix them up by hand.
Add the chocolate chips, pour the batter into a muffin tin, and bake. How simple is that?!
You can make a batch of one bowl pumpkin muffins on the weekend and enjoy them for an easy breakfast during the week. They're also good for lunchboxes, and they freeze well, too. Perfect for meal prep!
Pin this recipe to save it!
Recipe for One Bowl Pumpkin Spice Muffins
One Bowl Pumpkin Spice Muffins
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 3 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ⅓ cup butter melted
- ⅓ cup milk
- 1 15-ounce can pumpkin puree
- ⅓ cup mini chocolate chips mini
- Preheat the oven to 350 F.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the eggs.
- Add the flour, brown sugar, baking soda, salt, cinnamon and pumpkin pie spice, and stir to combine the mixture.
- Add the cooled, melted butter.
- Add the milk and pumpkin and thoroughly combine all the ingredients with a hand mixer
- Stir in the chocolate chips and pour the batter into a pan greased with butter.
- Bake the muffins for 20-23 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
I hope you enjoy these easy one bowl pumpkin spice muffins this fall!