Pepperoni Pizza Dip is easy, cheesy and perfect for an easy dinner, snack or game day appetizer. It tastes just like pizza, but without all of the work!
Then, you add some marinara sauce, more cheese and spices. Keep adding as much cheese as you want, and then top it all off with pepperoni and more spices.
Recipe for Easy Pepperoni Pizza Dip
Pepperoni Pizza Dip
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup marinara sauce
- 1 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning miz
- slices Pepperoni
- Spread the cream cheese into a shallow baking dish, and top with a little bit of shredded cheese and seasoning.
- Spoon the marinara sauce over the cheese layer and spread until cheese is covered.
- Add remaining cheese and spices, and top with sliced pepperoni.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 15 to 20 minutes or until cheese is bubbling and pepperoni is crisp.
- Allow to cool just slightly, then serve.
Thanks a bunch for visiting -- Have a super day!