Make easy Pumpkin Spice Cheerios Treats with just 4 ingredients — marshmallows, cereal, butter and vanilla. Easy fall dessert bars ready in 15 minutes!
Need a super quick and easy fall treat to share with your family, friends or co-workers? Craving all things pumpkin spice? Then, you’ll love these pumpkin spice Cheerios treats!
This is NOT sponsored — I just adore anything pumpkin spice, and I love making quick and easy desserts and treats for the kiddos. And because these pumpkin spice Cheerios are already flavored, making the marshmallow bars is a piece of cake — well, you get the idea.
How to Make Cheerio Bars with Marshmallows
This is your basic recipe for marshmallow cereal bars. You can use your favorite cereal here — name brand or generic. Since Cheerios are larger than say, Rice Krispies, we used 7 cups instead of the usual 6.
Easy Microwave Cereal Bars
Use your microwave to melt the butter and marshmallows together in a large glass mixing bowl. You can use a large pot on the stove, but I think it’s easier to clean the bowl.
Melt the marshmallows and butter in 30-second increments, stirring well in between. Then, stir in some vanilla.
Pour in the pumpkin spice cereal, and gently mix everything together until the Cheerios are well coated. A spatula is your friend here!
Spread the mixture into a well-greased baking dish. Now, you can top the bars with your favorite fall candy.
We used candy corn and some fall sprinkles. Fall M&M’s or marshmallow pumpkins would work here, too!
More Easy Cereal Bar Treats
- Apple Jacks Marshmallow Treats
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheerios Bars
- Spring Marshmallow Krispies Treats
- Peanut Butter Honey Oat Cereal Bars
Pin Image to Save the Recipe
Pumpkin Spice Cheerios Treats Recipe
Pumpkin Spice Cheerios Treats
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 10 ounces mini marshmallows
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 7 cups pumpkin spice Cheerios
- candy corn or fall candies for decoration
- In a large microwaveable bowl, melt the butter and marshmallows together in 30 second increments, stirring in between heating, until marshmallows puff up and melt
- Remove from microwave, and stir in vanilla extract
- Stir in Cheerios, and mix until well coated
- Spoon into buttered 13 X 9-inch baking dish, and decorate with candy corn or other fall candies. Allow to cool before slicing into bars and eating