White Chocolate Peppermint Fudge uses only 4 ingredients and takes just minutes to make. It's a quick and easy holiday treat that's perfect for sharing!
If you're looking for a quick and easy no-bake Christmas treat, you'll love this white chocolate peppermint fudge. There's no thermometer, no boiling, no endless stirring, and it only takes about 1 minute to cook in the microwave!
One of the best things about Christmastime is holiday baking. The kids and I set aside a day or two each December to make all of our favorite holiday desserts, and when we're all done, we're totally wiped out!
So, even though I love to bake cookies and other goodies for the holidays, I probably love quick and easy no-bake treats even more. What's even better is the kids can make a lot of these easy treats on their own and give them to their friends -- woot woot!
And you guys, this recipe for white chocolate fudge is one of the easiest holiday treats you can make. It's pretty close to our favorite chocolate peppermint fudge, only this is made with white chocolate, instead. Both of these easy fudge recipes are loaded with peppermint flavor, and they're both incredibly delicious!
So, I just posted a recipe for eggnog fudge, which is also completely delicious, by the way. But you do have to make it on the stove top, and there is quite a bit of stirring involved.
You can make this peppermint fudge in the microwave or on the stove. It's up to you. But, the microwave version only takes a minute to cook, so it's perfect if you're in a hurry or if your kids decide they want to pass out treats to their friends and teachers at the last minute. Just saying.
Basically, you only need 4 ingredients to make this white chocolate peppermint fudge, but I like to go a little further and top it with peppermint candies. Otherwise, it would look rather plain, not to mention the extra burst of peppermint you get from the candies.
This time, I used a combination of crunchy peppermint bits and soft peppermint bits. You should be able to find both of these in the baking aisle of your local store. If not, either will work, but the combo of soft and hard candies really adds to the texture.
Tips for Making Easy White Chocolate Peppermint Fudge
- Line your pan with foil, and grease the foil for easy clean-up
- Don't overcook the chocolate -- Melt the chocolate in short increments for best results
- You can also melt the chocolate over low heat on the stove
- Try to buy pure peppermint extract for best results and maximum flavor
Looking for More No Bake Holiday Treats?
Recipe for Easy White Chocolate Peppermint Fudge
White Chocolate Peppermint Fudge
- 3 cups white chocolate chips
- 1 14-oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon peppermint extract
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- crushed peppermint candies for topping
- In a large microwavable bowl, mix the white chocolate chips and the condensed milk together
- Microwave for 15 second increments, stirring between each set, until mixture is melted. Should take no more than 1 minute max.
- Stir in peppermint extract and sea salt
- Pour melted white chocolate mixture into a greased, foil-lined 9x9 or 8x8 baking pan, smooth with spatula, and top with peppermint candies
- Allow to cool completely before slicing into 1-inch pieces
I hope you enjoy this easy white chocolate peppermint fudge as much as we do!