Welcome to Snickerdoodle Sunday! I hope you all had a great week, and I want to say thanks for taking time out of your weekend to join our party. We had some great posts linked up last week. In fact, there were so many wonderful links to view that I decided to chose three features instead of the usual two! You all are that talented!
Before we get to the features, I just want to invite you to enter our special blogiversary giveaway if you haven't already done so. My co-hosts at 2Crochet Hooks and I have teamed up with two of our blogging buddies to celebrate our first year of blogging, and we're offering some awesome prizes as a way of saying thanks for a wonderful first year.
And now, on to the features!
I just loved this twine pumpkin from Time for Seasons. You have to see what it looked like before it got turned into a pumpkin, so go check it out!
I also loved these ultimate peanut butter cookies from 3GLOL. Don't they look tasty?
Finally, I absolutely adore this fall mantel by Vintage Paint and More. It has wood, a chalkboard and sunflowers -- everything I love!
Congrats, ladies! Enjoy your special frosted Snickerdoodle!
Let's get this party started!
Meet Your Snickerdoodle Sunday Hosting Team!
Felicia @ Nifty Thrifty Family, Sarah @ Sadie Seasongoods
Just a few Simple Rules
**Please DO NOT link and run. We would love for you to visit, comment and pin on a few of the blogs that are sharing here today. Visit at least as many posts as you linked up! This is a great way to get people to visit you, meet other bloggers, and everyone’s blogs will benefit!**
- Remember to Follow Your hostesses- 2 Crochet Hooks, Nifty Thrifty Family, Meatloaf and Melodrama, and Sadie Seasongoods
- Link to your post and not to your blog home page
- Linkback on your post ( optional, but always appreciated)
- No adult content blogs, Family Friendly posts – old or new
- Please no more than 3 links to your blog
- No links directly to your shops or websites selling things/services please! Reviews w/affiliate links are ok!
- Yes, you can link giveaways & link parties (add them to our Party page!)
Adding your link to this blog hop gives the hostesses permission to share your posts and pictures via social media and as features on Snickerdoodle Sunday. All features will be pinned to our Pinterest boards and will be linked back to the original source.
By participating in this link party, you will be sent a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or used in any other way.