Make Crock-Pot Honey Buffalo Chicken Sliders in the slow cooker for a quick and easy dinner or game day snack. They’re sweet, spicy and amazingly delicious!
I’ve got another recipe for Crock-Pot chicken sliders for you today, so I hope you’re hungry! My daughter told me that she thinks I might have too many slider recipes on the blog, but personally, I don’t think you can ever have too many recipes for slow cooker chicken sandwiches. They’re lifesavers!
I make chicken sliders in the Crock-Pot almost every Saturday, and this makes dinnertime super easy, especially since we’re still getting settled into our new home. And, sliders are perfect for game day, too!
All you do is add the chicken to the slow cooker, top it with whatever sauce you’re using, and in a couple of hours, the chicken is ready. Just shred it, and it’s perfect for sliders and lots of other dinner recipes made with shredded chicken.
Check out more Crock-Pot chicken slider recipes here:
- Crock-Pot Enchilada Chicken Sliders
- Crock-Pot Chicken Salsa Verde Sliders
- Crock-Pot Chicken Bacon Ranch Sliders
- Crock-Pot Honey Chipotle BBQ Chicken Sliders
I was actually planning to make Crock-Pot Buffalo Chicken Sliders, but I didn’t feel like using all of the cheese that goes with that recipes. So, instead of toning down the heat with cream cheese, I added honey to make the Buffalo chicken a little sweeter. You still have that incredible Buffalo chicken flavor, but it’s not quite as spicy.
These honey Buffalo chicken sliders are perfect when you want a fix it and forget it dinner or you want a hearty game day snack. Serve them with plenty of ranch or bleu cheese dressing, plus a few celery and carrot sticks, and your dinner is complete!
If you don’t want sliders, you can use this same recipe for slow cooker chicken to make tacos, burritos, enchiladas or just about anything your heart desires. Well, not exactly, but you get the idea!
And the leftovers? What can I say. You can use leftover chicken in so many different recipes, and this honey Buffalo chicken honestly tastes better the next day! But don’t take my word for it — Definitely try this recipe yourself!
Recipe for Crock-Pot Honey Buffalo Chicken Sliders
Crock-Pot Honey Buffalo Chicken Sliders
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon dried minced onions
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup honey
- 1 cup Buffalo sauce
- Spray slow cooker with non-stick spray, and add chicken
- Season chicken with salt, pepper and onions, and add brown sugar, Buffalo sauce and honey
- Cover and cook on high for 2 1/2 to 3 hours or until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees, according to meat thermometer
- Shred chicken, using 2 forks, and cook on low until ready to serve
- Add filling to slider buns, and top with ranch dressing and sliced cheese, if desired
These quick and easy honey Buffalo chicken sliders were a huge hit with my family. I hope you enjoy them as much as we did! Sharing this at the Weekend Potluck!