These creamy Crock-Pot Chicken Bacon Ranch Sliders with cheddar cheese are perfect for an easy lunch, dinner or game day snacks.
The kids go back to school in a couple of weeks, and it's already busier than usual around here. We've been shopping like crazy, trying to stock up. Three of them need new backpacks, two need lunchboxes, and they all need shoes and clothes. Sigh.
As much as I love shopping, back-to-school shopping is a completely different story. They kids can't find what they like, or you don't like what they do. Tempers flare, and it's brutal.
Since we've been running around so much, I've been making easy dinners in the Crock-Pot as much as I can, like these chicken bacon ranch sliders. Even though they take a couple of hours to cook, these dinners have hardly any prep work, and they're ready when you are!
So when you get home after shopping, running errands or whatever, dinner is served. Yes!
If you're looking for more easy dinners to make in the Crock-Pot, check these out:
- Crock-Pot Mississippi Chuck Roast
- Crock-Pot Salsa Verde Chicken Sliders
- Crock-Pot Buffalo Chicken Ranch Sliders
Anyway, these chicken bacon ranch sliders topped with ranch dressing are the bomb. Some people even call this recipe crack chicken.
They're creamy, cheesy, loaded with flavor, and they have bacon. BACON. Need I say more?
These slow cooker chicken sandwiches taste a lot like chicken bacon ranch pasta, only you eat these with your hands!
The awesome thing about these sliders is that not only are they perfect for a quick and easy dinner, but they're also ideal for game day. Just throw everything into your slow cooker before the game starts, and assemble the sandwiches while you watch the game.
You can easily double the recipe if you're having friends over, so these chicken sliders work well for parties, too!
A word of warning -- these are not low in calories, and they're not low carb. But, if you're craving comfort food, these cheesy chicken sliders are for you!
How to Make Crock-Pot Chicken Bacon Ranch Sliders
Crock-Pot Chicken Bacon Ranch Sliders
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon dried minced onions
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup ranch dressing
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 8 slices cheddar cheese
- 16 slices cooked bacon
- 8 small sandwich rolls
- Add the olive oil to the Crock-Pot, then, add chicken breasts
- Season with salt, pepper, Italian seasoning, onions, garlic and pepper
- Pour ranch dressing over chicken
- Top with cream cheese
- Cover, and cook on high for 2 ½ to 3 hours or low for 6. Chicken temperature should be at least 165 degrees according to meat thermometer
- Shred chicken, top with shredded cheddar cheese, cover and allow to melt
- To make sliders, add some chicken to sandwich rolls, top with cheddar cheese slices and two bacon slices per slider
Nutrition information is estimated. Please do your own calculation to fit special diets.
These easy Crock-Pot chicken bacon ranch sliders were are huge hit in my house, so I hope you'll try them out!
Sharing at Weekend Potluck