Make Easy Halloween Ghost Cookies for dessert with just 3 ingredients! These cute no bake party treats are so simple it’s scary, and kids love them!
It’s not too early to be thinking about Halloween food, right? So if you’re planning on making easy Halloween cookies this year, you’ll love these cute Halloween ghost cookies!
Every year, the kids and I make a few super easy Halloween treats. It’s fun to do, and it’s tradition — like always having Mummy Dogs for dinner on Halloween night! We’ve been doing these for a looooong time!
These Nutter Butter ghosts aren’t exactly new. Actually, they’ve been around for awhile. I’ve made these before -Maybe, you’ve made them? Maybe not.
Anyway, I’m sharing these ghost cookies here because they are super, super easy, and that definitely works for me. Besides, these little boos are also super cute! They’re perfect for Halloween party treats or an easy Halloween dessert.
How to make easy Halloween ghost cookies
You only need 3 ingredients to make these Nutter Butter ghost cookies. Doesn’t get much easier than that!
- Nutter Butter cookies or any long sandwich cookie
- White chocolate chips or white candy melts
- Mini chocolate chips
Just melt the white chocolate according to package directions. You can do this on a stove or in a microwave, which is what we usually do.
Then, use a fork to dip each cookie into the melted chocolate and place on wax paper to dry.
Use the mini chocolate chips to make the eyes and mouth. Just press them into the chocolate before it dries.
And that’s all it takes to make these adorable ghost cookies They’re bootiful!
Looking for more easy Halloween treats?
- Halloween Candy Bark
- Halloween Oreo Pumpkins
- Halloween Marshmallow Pops
- Candy Coated Halloween Pretzels
Recipe for Easy Halloween Ghost Cookies
Easy Halloween Ghost Cookies
- 1 16-ounce package Nutter Butter Cookies
- white chocolate chips or candy melts
- mini chocolate chips
- Melt the chocolate according to package directions
- Use a fork to dip the cookies into the melted chocolate, one at a time
- Place cookies on wax paper, and decorate with mini chocolate chips
- Allow to cool completely, and store in a cool location
I hope you enjoy these bootiful easy Halloween ghost cookies as much as we do!