Easy Crock Pot Pork Chops are creamy, fork tender and delicious. These boneless fall apart, slow cooker pork chops are perfect for a simple weeknight dinner!
If you’re looking for a simple and easy pork chop recipe, this one’s for you! These incredibly delicious slow cooker pork chops are truly fork tender, and you can make them with just 3 ingredients!
I’m all about budget friendly, easy dinners these days. The first time I made this Crock Pot recipe, I was short on time, and I only used 3 ingredients:
- Boneless pork loin chops
- Onion soup mix
- Cream of celery soup
You guys, those slow cooker chops were amazing! I changed up the recipe with my own spice blend, and the chops were equally delicious. So, you can choose which recipe to follow — whatever works for you!
How to Make Fall Apart Slow Cooker Pork Chops
If you want, you can brown the chops first. But, we’re keeping it super simple today, so no browning. Just use a non-stick spray or add some olive oil to your slow cooker.
Then, place the pork chops in the Crock Pot. I made 6 pork chops, but this recipe would also work with 4.
Next, sprinkle the onion soup mix or spices all over the chops. By the way, these babies are around 1/2 to 3/4 inches thick.
Spread the cream of celery soup all over the chops. You can use cream of mushroom or chicken if you have that.
Then, you just cook the pork chops for 4 hours on low. That’s it!
If your chops are super thick, they might need more time. If they’re on the thin side, they’ll be done even faster. How easy is that?!
Just stir the creamy sauce up before you serve the pork chops. It’s not super thick, but you can add a cornstarch slurry if you like.
May contain affiliate links. See disclosure for more information.
Easy Crock Pot Pork Chops
- 1 tablespoon olive oil or vegetable oil or use cooking spray
- 6 boneless pork loin chops ½ to ¾ inch thick
- 2 tablespoons dried minced onions
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 can cream of celery soup
- Pour olive oil or spray slow cooker with non stick spray, and add pork chops
- Sprinkle dried onions, salt, onion powder and pepper over the chops, or use 1 packet of onion soup mix
- Spread cream of celery soup over pork chops, and cook on low for 4 to 6 hours or until internal temperature is 145 degrees, according to meat thermometer
More Easy Pork Chop Recipes
- Instant Pot Pork Chops and Gravy
- Baked Breaded Pork Chops
- Juicy Air Fryer Pork Chops
- Hawaiian BBQ Pork Chops
- Instant Pot Hawaiian BBQ Pork Chops
- Grilled Pork Loin Chops
If you like this recipe as much as we do, leave a comment or give me a shout-out on social media! Sign up to receive weekly recipes by email!