This easy No-Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake Pie is sweet, fluffy and lighter than traditional pumpkin pie. A new favorite Thanksgiving dessert!
If you're looking for something other than the usual pumpkin pie for Thanksgiving or Christmas, try this pumpkin cheesecake pie, instead. It's a cross between cheesecake and pie, so it's light, fluffy and slightly sweet. Best of all, this is a super easy, no-bake dessert recipe!
And if you're wondering why I'm talking about No-Bake Desserts in the fall, it's all about making your life easier, especially during the holidays. I mean, you're busy enough as it is, right? So, desserts should be as simple as possible.
I found this easy pumpkin pie recipe in my grandma's recipe collection. It sounded so easy that I had to try it.
How to Make No-Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake Pie
You start out by creaming butter and softened cream cheese in a large mixing bowl. Then, you gradually add the remaining ingredients.
I ended up changing the original recipe a little. Nothing major.
I added a little cinnamon because I just love the stuff, and I also added some maple syrup for extra flavor.
After the filling is blended, you just scoop it into a pre-made graham cracker crust. Honestly, how easy is that?!
You can whip this pumpkin cheesecake pie up in just a few minutes -- it's super simple. But even though it takes just a few minutes to make, it needs to sit in the fridge for about 6 hours to firm up.
So, plan on making this pie the day before you actually need it, and it'll be perfect! And friends, let me tell you -- This is one delicious pumpkin pie!
I know a lot of people have pumpkin pie for Christmas, so even if you have your Thanksgiving menu planned already, you can just save it for next month!
Even my picky eaters loved it, and they're not all that crazy about traditional pumpkin pie. So, even if you're not a huge fan of pumpkin pie, you might really like this no-bake pumpkin cheesecake.
May contain affiliate links. See disclosure for more information.
No-Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake Pie
- 1 8-oz package cream cheese, softened
- 4 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1 ½ cups powdered sugar
- 1 15-oz can pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon real maple syrup
- 1 prepared 9-inch graham cracker crust
- In a large mixing bowl, cream the cream cheese,butter together until light and fluffy
- Mix in the vanilla
- Gradually mix in the powdered sugar, and beat until fluffy, scraping sides of bowl, occasionally
- Add the pumpkin puree, pumpkin pie spice, cinnamon and maple syrup, and mix until well combined
- Spoon mixture into graham cracker crust, and spread evenly with spatula
- Refrigerate for 6 hours or overnight. Refrigerate any leftovers
More no-bake pies and desserts
- Easy Pumpkin Pie Dessert Dip
- Instant Pot Pumpkin Cheesecake
- Eggnog Pie
- Eggnog Dessert Dip
- No-Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie
- No-Bake Pineapple Dream Dessert
- No-Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake Gingersnap Parfaits
- No Bake Lemonade Pie
Recipe was originally published in 2017 and updated in 2020.