Pumpkin Cheesecake Cookie Cups made with no bake cheesecake filling in a sugar cookie crust are bite sized and perfect for an easy Thanksgiving dessert!
If you’re looking for easy Thanksgiving desserts, you’re going to love these pumpkin cheesecake cookie cups. We put a ton of effort into making an awesome turkey with all the trimmings, so I look for easy dessert recipes to round out the meal. Not only are these no-bake mini cheesecakes super easy, but they’re also incredibly good!
My kids aren’t crazy about pumpkin pie, but pumpkin cheesecake is another story! I made the best no bake pumpkin cheesecake pie for Thanksgiving last year, and these cheesecake cookie cups are basically mini pumpkin cheesecake pies.
And, they’re no bake, or practically no bake — you just bake the cookie crusts. No bake desserts are probably the easiest desserts on the planet, so they’re perfect for Thanksgiving or any holiday, really! You can make these pumpkin cheesecake cups a day or two before Thanksgiving, and that’s one less thing to cook on the big day!
How to make pumpkin cheesecake cookie cups for Thanksgiving
You make the cookie cups from ready-to-bake refrigerated cookie dough. Just pop each piece of dough into a 24-count mini muffin tin, and bake! Actually, the recipe for pumpkin cheesecake filling makes a lot, so you could also double it to make 2 batches of cookie cups.
When the cookie cups come out of the oven, let them cool a little bit, and form the cups with the handle of a wooden spoon. Then, set them aside to cool completely, and make the filling.
The pumpkin cheesecake filling is super easy to make. Just mix all of the ingredients together until it’s nice and fluffy, and you’re ready to spoon it into the cookie cups.
I wanted the pumpkin cookie cups to look like mini pumpkin pies, so I added some whipped cream to the tops. Some colorful sprinkles make these mini pies even better. They’re almost too cute to eat — almost!
Looking for more easy Thanksgiving dessert recipes?
Recipe for Pumpkin Cheesecake Cookie Cups Dessert
Pumpkin Cheesecake Cookie Cups
For the Cookie Cups
- 1 24-count package refrigerated sugar cookie dough
For the Cheesecake Filling
- 1 8-oz package cream cheese softened
- 4 tablespoons butter softened
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 15-oz can pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon real maple syrup
For the Sugar Cookie Cups
- Preheat oven to 350
- Grease or spray a 24-count mini muffin tin with non-stick cooking spray
- Break off individual cookie dough pieces and place into muffin cups
- Bake for 12 minutes or until sides are light brown, then remove from oven and allow to cool slightly
- Using a wooden spoon handle, lightly press the baked cookies to form a cup, and let cool for a few more minutes
- Use a knife to gently loosen the cups, then carefully remove from the muffin tin, and allow to cool completely on a platter or wire rack
For Cheesecake Filling
- In a large mixing bowl, cream the cream cheese,butter together until light and fluffy
- Mix in the vanilla
- Gradually mix in the powdered sugar, and beat until fluffy, scraping sides of bowl, occasionally
- Add the pumpkin puree, pumpkin pie spice, cinnamon and maple syrup, and mix with hand mixer until fluffy and well combined
- Spoon mixture evenly into baked sugar cookie cups, and refrigerate until ready to serve
I hope you enjoy these easy pumpkin cheesecake cookie cups for your Thanksgiving dessert!