Here in the desert, we eat a lot of ice cream during the summer months, but this pie is also a favorite for birthdays and other special occasions throughout the year. Best of all, there’s no baking required, and the kids can easily help make this!
I can’t wait to see what tempting treats you have to share, so let’s get this party started! First, a few details to cover:
- Try to visit a couple of blogs and leave a comment or share their posts.
- Please make sure you link up only food-related posts that have never been linked up here before or they will be deleted. Non-food posts can always be linked up to the Bloggers Brags Pinterest Party!
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site–either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out.