Baked Honey Lime Chicken breasts with broccoli cook on one sheet pan and take less than 30 minutes to make. It's a super easy dinner recipe everyone loves!
Looking for a quick and easy chicken recipe for dinner tonight? You can make this delicious sweet and tart honey lime chicken and broccoli in about 30 minutes using pantry staples you probably already have. Super easy clean up, too!
Chicken is on the menu several times a week at my house, so I'm always looking for new and different ways to cook chicken. Sound familiar? Lemon Chicken Piccata was a hit last week!
So, I whipped up this new chicken recipe the other day, and my family completely devoured it within minutes. That's always a good sign for this mom!
They especially loved the salty, sweet and slightly sticky sauce, which is a blend of honey, soy sauce and lime juice. Even my pickiest eater had zero complaints.
How to Make Sheet Pan Honey Lime Chicken
I highly recommend using foil to line your sheet pan because the sauce will stick. You can also use a casserole dish if you want.
You'll also want to add a little oil to the pan. Then, add your chicken, and sprinkle both sides with a mix of sea salt, garlic powder, pepper and ginger.
Next, make the sauce in a small mixing bowl. When it's well combined, spoon a little sauce over the chicken.
Just don't use all of it at once. The honey soy sauce mixture makes enough so that you can spoon more over the chicken right before serving.
Now, pop the tray into the oven, and bake it for 20 minutes. Add your chopped broccoli and the rest of the sauce. Bake for another 5 minutes or until the chicken is 165 degrees internally and the broccoli is tender crisp.
We like our broccoli on the crisp side, which takes about 5 minutes. But you can cook it a little longer or add broccoli earlier if you want softer broccoli.
You can cut up another lime or two, and serve the chicken with lime wedges. A little parsley or cilantro adds an extra pop of color and flavor!
Serve the chicken and broccoli over Instant Pot Jasmine rice or brown rice, and dinner is done! You can make this a low carb meal by serving it with riced cauliflower if you prefer.
If you don't want to use the oven, try Instant Pot Honey Lime Chicken, instead!
More Easy Baked Chicken Breast Recipes
- Baked Easy Caprese Chicken
- Sheet Pan Honey Mustard Chicken
- Easy Baked Chicken and Zucchini
- Sheet Pan Honey BBQ Chicken Dinner
- Easy Baked Chicken Breasts
Baked Honey Lime Chicken and Broccoli Recipe
Baked Honey Lime Chicken
- 2 tablespoons olive oil or vegetable oil
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts thin, about 2 pounds
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ½ teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 cups broccoli chopped
For the Sauce
- 2 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 lime juice of
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees
- Line a sheet pan with foil over bottom and sides, and pour oil on pan
- Place the chicken breasts on the pan, and season both sides with sea salt, garlic, pepper and ginger
- Pour about ½ of the sauce mixture over the chicken, and bake for 20 minutes
- Add chopped broccoli to the tray, and spoon remaining sauce evenly over chicken and broccoli
- When chicken is 165 degrees, according to meat thermometer, and broccoli is crisp tender, remove from oven, and serve
For the sauce
- In a small mixing bowl, mix the honey, soy sauce and lime juice until well blended
Nutrition information is estimated. Please do your own calculation to fit special diets.