Cheesy Ham and Egg Breakfast Sliders are super quick and easy to make and ready to eat in just a few minutes. Make these delicious grab and go breakfast sandwiches ahead of time and reheat them on busy weekday mornings — freezer friendly, too!
These tasty little breakfast sandwiches are loaded with your favorite deli ham, scrambled eggs and plenty of melted cheese. If you’re looking for a delicious grab and go breakfast, you’ll love these cheesy ham and egg breakfast sliders!
We make these breakfast sliders a lot, but I’m just now getting around to sharing the recipe. And there really isn’t a formal recipe for these ham and egg breakfast sliders that you have to follow. But sometimes, it’s good to just have some inspiration, especially when it comes to breakfast. Know what I mean?
None of my kids really like eggs, and some don’t like ham. And one really, really hates cheese. Seriously!
So if you put a plate of ham and eggs in front of them, it would be met with varying degrees of resistance. But turn ordinary ham and eggs into breakfast burritos or breakfast sliders, and these kids will eat them all up! Another win for Mom!
These breakfast sliders are also perfect for busy mornings or whenever you want a grab-and-go breakfast or snack. Brinner, anyone? You can also make them ahead of time and refrigerate or freeze them for later!
When I make breakfast sliders, or any sliders, I like to bake the cheese and meat open faced for a few minutes so that they both heat up evenly. For these ham and egg sliders, I scramble the eggs while the buns are baking.
Then, I add the scrambled eggs over the ham, close the sliders up and let them finish heating up in the oven. When the cheese is all melted and gooey, they’re done!
You can use any kind of ham and any kind of cheese. I usually use provolone, but sometimes I’ll mix it up and add colby jack, cheddar or even, pepper jack! Whatever you like will work!
I sometimes brush the top buns with a little butter, but other than that, I keep things nice and simple. You can always put out some BBQ sauce or mayo or salsa if people want to add anything.
Looking for More Easy Grab-and-Go Breakfast Recipes?
- Southwest Egg Muffin Cups
- Crispy Sausage Egg Breakfast Burritos
- Crispy Salsa Verde Breakfast Burritos
- Cheesy Ham and Egg Muffin Cups
- Cheesy Sausage and Egg Muffin Cups
- Sausage and Egg Breakfast Sandwich
Recipe for Cheesy Ham and Egg Breakfast Sliders
Cheesy Ham and Egg Breakfast Sliders
- 7 eggs
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 6 small slider buns
- 6 slices provolone cheese or colby jack cheese
- 6 slices deli ham, sliced thin
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- In a mixing bowl, whisk the eggs, sea salt, pepper and milk together until well blended
- Cut slider buns in half, and place cut sides up on baking sheet. Place ham slices on bottom halves and cheese slices on top halves
- Bake for 5 minutes, or until ham is warm and cheese starts to melt
- Meanwhile, pour egg mixture into medium non-stick skillet, and stir frequently over medium heat until cooked through. Remove from heat
- Remove buns from oven, and spoon scrambled eggs evenly over baked ham slices. Cover with top buns, and place in oven for additional 5 minutes, or until cheese is completely melted
- Remove from oven, and serve
My family loves these cheesy ham and egg breakfast sliders! I hope you enjoy them as much as we do!
Shared with other easy recipes at Weekend Potluck