Instant Pot Buffalo Chicken Dip is a quick and easy dip recipe that’s perfect for game day and parties. Takes just minutes to make in the pressure cooker!
You guys, fall is right around the corner, so it’s time to break out the fall Instant Pot recipes and game day recipes! Seriously, it’s my absolute favorite time of year!
If you’ve ever made Buffalo chicken dip in the Crock-Pot, you know what an amazing appetizer that is. But guess what? This Instant Pot Buffalo ranch chicken dip is just as good, if not better, and it’s so much faster than the slow cooker version!
Buffalo chicken dip is one of my all-time favorite game day recipes. It’s spicy, creamy, cheesy and a lot easier to eat than wings. I usually make a bunch of it early in the day and let people munch on during the game.
If you make Buffalo chicken dip in the pressure cooker, there’s no need to plan way ahead. You can whip up this easy Instant Pot appetizer at the last minute and be ready to eat in no time!
How to Make Instant Pot Buffalo Chicken Dip
Buffalo chicken dip is one of the easiest Instant Pot recipes you can make. You start it the same way you would for Instant Pot Buffalo Chicken. Just add the chicken to the pressure cooker, and top with Buffalo sauce or hot wing sauce, like Franks, butter and a little bit of water.
Then, it all changes into a delicious hot dip! After the chicken cooks, add some cream cheese and ranch dressing, and shred the mixture with a hand mixer. Super easy!
You can eat this Instant Pot Buffalo chicken dip just like this. Or, you can take it up a notch and make it super cheesy.
Just transfer the dip to an oven-safe dish, throw some shredded cheese on top, and bake until the cheese is melted.
You’ll want to break out the crusty bread or toasted bread rounds for this cheesy Buffalo chicken dip. Wimpy chips won’t work here!
Check out these other hot dip recipes
- Baked Spinach Artichoke Dip
- Cheesy Hot Crab Dip
- Baked Pepperoni Pizza Dip
- Pepperoni Pizza Wonton Cups
- Jalapeno Popper Wonton Cups
- Buffalo Chicken Cups
Recipe for Instant Pot Buffalo Chicken Dip
Instant Pot Buffalo Chicken Dip
- 3 large boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 12-ounce bottle hot wing sauce, like Franks
- 2 tablespoons water
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 8-ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup ranch dressing
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Add the chicken breasts to the Instant Pot, and pour hot sauce and water over chicken. Do not stir
- Arrange butter over chicken. Cover with lid, turn vent to Sealing position, and hit PRESSURE COOK for 10 minutes
- Pot will take a few minutes to pressurize, then cook for 10 minutes. Do a quick release OR allow 10 minute natural release, and quick release after that
- When pin drops, open lid, add cream cheese and ranch dressing, and shred chicken with hand mixer until well blended. Or, remove chicken and shred with forks, then return to pot, and mix in ranch and cream cheese until mixture is well blended and creamy. You can remove some of the cooking liquid for a thicker dip.
- Pour chicken dip into an oven-safe casserole dish, top with shredded cheese, and bake at 400 degrees for about 10 minutes or until dip is bubbling
I hope you enjoy this easy, cheesy Instant Pot Buffalo chicken dip, friends!