Make Instant Pot Buffalo Chicken Roll Ups from leftover shredded Buffalo chicken for a quick and easy appetizer that's perfect for game day or parties!
Instant Pot Buffalo chicken is one of my favorite Instant Pot recipes because for one thing, I'm crazy about Buffalo chicken. And, you can use it so many different ways -- like in these Buffalo chicken roll-ups!
Gotta love recipes like that!
I usually make Buffalo chicken in the Instant Pot about once a week, so we always have some leftover chicken in the fridge to work with. Since Saturday's are all about football -- Go Devils! -- I decided to make these easy tortilla roll-ups with the leftover shredded chicken.
By the way, do you say roll ups or pinwheels? I've always said roll ups, but I know a lot of people say pinwheels. Anyway, whether you like roll ups or pinwheels recipes, this one's for you!
How to Make Buffalo Chicken Roll Ups
You can definitely make these Buffalo chicken roll ups with any cooked chicken and Buffalo sauce. But like I said, this recipe is super easy to make with leftover Instant Pot shredded Buffalo chicken.
So that's what I'm calling it. And it's also super easy to whip up a batch of Instant Pot Buffalo chicken if you don't have any leftovers -- one of my favorite things about Instant Pot recipes!
Anyway, all you do is mix in some softened cream cheese with the leftover Buffalo chicken. I just mixed them in the plastic container.
Classy, right? But why dirty another bowl?
Then, you spread the mixture all over a large flour tortilla. Think burrito size.
You can add a little more Buffalo sauce to spice things up or add ranch to cool things off!
Next, roll 'em up, and pop them in the fridge to firm up. Technically, you can cut the tortilla rolls right away, but it's a little messy when they're soft. I speak from experience, y'all!
If you let the tortilla rolls hang out in the fridge for an hour or two, they are MUCH easier to slice!
You guys, these are perfect appetizers for game day and parties. Just pop one or two in your mouth, and enjoy!
Looking for more Buffalo chicken recipes?
- Instant Pot Buffalo chicken dip
- Instant Pot Buffalo chicken sliders
- Instant Pot Buffalo chicken cups
- Instant Pot Buffalo chicken mac and cheese
Recipe for Instant Pot Buffalo Chicken Roll Ups
Instant Pot Buffalo Chicken Roll Ups
- 3 cups shredded Buffalo chicken
- 1 8-ounce package softened cream cheese
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 large flour tortillas
- In a large bowl or container, blend the Buffalo chicken and cream cheese with a hand mixer until well combined. You may need to squeeze out excess liquid if the leftover chicken is too wet.
- Stir in the shredded cheese
- Place tortilla on flat surface, and spread the chicken mixture evenly over tortilla until mixture almost reaches the edges
- Roll tortilla up tightly, and repeat process until chicken mixture is used up
- Place tortillas on a plate, and cover, then refrigerate for 2 hours or until firm enough to cut. Slice tortillas into 1-inch pieces, and refrigerate until ready to serve
Nutrition information is estimated. Please do your own calculation to fit special diets.
I hope you enjoy these easy Instant Pot Buffalo Chicken Roll Ups as much as we do!